19. DISCHARGE

Purvi got discharged from hospital in a week. Her condition got stabled & she opened her eyes. Kavin wanted to visit Purvi & take care of her but he stayed at their house because of the media.

Kavin called Dushyant daily & got to know the news about her. He also got to know the news from media. Ishita felt bad & she was at the verge of crying.

Ishita (mind) : Didu jaan plz jaldi thik ho jaayiye..

Kavin (mind) : Mujhe ek baar Ms.Purvi ko dekhna hai..

Kavin was trying to concentrate in his work when Vishal came inside their office with a smirk on his face.

Vishal : Tch tch tch.. Tum dono ki bad luck ne tumhare fav celebrity ko bhi nahi choda... Dekho na kis tarah hospital mei laash ki tarah bejaan hai..

Ishita (angry) : Vishal sir aap soch samajh ke bole tho achchha hai.. Didu jaan abhi zinda hai isliye plz dobara unhe zinda laash na bulaye..

Vishal : Vahi tho mai keh raha hu na Ishita.. Vo zinda hai magar laash ki tarah bejaan hai..

Kavin : Vishal please jao yaha se.. Hume apna kaam karne do.. Tumhe achchha lagta hai na hume pareshaan hote hue dekhna.. Ab dekh liya tho jao..

Vishal smirked & left from there. Ishita turns towards Kavin & angrily says..

Ishu : Sir, kya aap sach mei didu jaan ki fan hai..? Agar hote tho Vishal sir ko jawaab kyun nahi diya..?

Kavin : Ishita.. Usse ladne ka koi faayda nahi hai.. Agar hum kuch kahenge tho ulta vo Ms.Purvi ke baare mei hi ulta seeda kahega.. Isliye mai chup tha..

Finally when Kavin returned home, he saw her black mercedes car parked outside the house. He understood that she came home. He went near the room & was about to open the door when he heard her saying..

"Na tum mere bhai aur na mai tumhari behen.. Tum sirf aur sirf mere manager ho Dushyant.. Isliye apne dimaag se mere bhai hone ka khyaal hata do aur zindagi mei phir kabhi mujhe apni behen mat bulana.. Ab jao mai thodi der akele rehna chahti hu.."

Dushyant came outside, Kavin hid behind the door. Dushyant stood there feeling bad. He closed the door & looked at it. He doesn't know that Kavin was standing behind him.

Dush (pov) : Maine hamesha hi aapko apni behen maana hai.. Isliye aapne jaise bhi mujhe treat kiya maine seh liya.. Aur ek hafte pehle bhi is rishte ki wajah se aapki jaan bacha paaya..

Feeling very bad, he left from there. Kavin thought for sometime & then went inside the room. She was staring the ceiling with a cold face.

Kavin (concern) : Ms.Purvi ab aap kaise feel kar rahi ho..?

She didn't gave any answer. She just kept staring at the ceiling. He understood that she is immersed in her own thoughts.

He wanted to know if she was wounded anywhere but she covered herself  fully in a blanket.

He removed the blanket slowly, checked her hands, legs. She wasn't wounded there. He was relieved seeing that she is fine. She was still staring at the ceiling. She was expressionless.

She came out of her thoughts & noticed him staring at her.

Purvi : Aise kyun dekh rahe ho mujhe..? Isse pehle kabhi mujhe dekha nahi kya..?

Kavin : Nahi.. Aisi koi baat nahi hai.. Mai tho bas yun hi...

She turned other side, switched off the lights. He kept quite as he thought that she wanted to sleep. He also laid beside her because he wanted to stay beside her for sometime.

Time passed by & it was mid night. Kavin was sleeping when he unknowingly touched her. He felt her skin which was burning. He woke up, touched her forehead & understood that she had a high fever.

Kavin (pov) : Ms.Purvi ko itni tej bukhaar ho rakha hai.. Thermometer kaha ho sakta hai..?

Kavin went & checked the cup board. Luckily, he found a first aid box & he took a thermometer from that box. He checked her temperature which was 102°C.

Kavin (mind) : Omg...!!! Itni tej bukhaar...?

Kavin takes a cloth & a bowl with cold water. He applies the wet cloth on her forehead. He takes care of her the whole night by changing the wet cloth again & again after sometime.