36. STRANGE FEELING

Kavin came to the Juhu beach & sat on the sea shore area. He was looking at the waves.

Kavin (mind) : Bachpan mei apne bhai ko aise haalat mei dekhkar Purvi ko kaisa laga hoga yeh koi imagine bhi nahi kar sakta..

Kavin's image was sitting beside him.

Kavin (image) : Achchha hai.. Tum Purvi ke baare mei itna sochte rehte ho lekin kya tum yeh bhul gaye ki Purvi ne tumhare saath kya kiya hai..?

Kavin : Kya kiya hai..?

Kavin (image) : Vakai mei tum bhul gaye Kavin..? Tumhe PREGNANCY PILLS ke baare mei kuch bhi yaad nahi hai kya Kavin..?

Listening the word "PREGNANCY PILLS" Kavin was more upset. From the day he found out about the pills to today, he never forgave Purvi about this matter.

Kavin (pov) : Ha yeh sach hai ki vo pregnant nahi bani lekin shayad mai bahut pehle hi azaad ho sakta tha.. Shayad is duniya mei mera bachchha aa gaya hota..

Everything made him more upset. He just looked at the waves for some time & left to his house so that Madhu will not be worried for him.

On the other hand, Supriya went inside her room. Dushyant was in hall feeling guilty.

Dushyant (pov) : Yeh maine anjaane mei kya kar diya..? Purvi mam apne bhai ki wajah se upset hai aur mai unka bhai hone ke baare mei baat kar raha tha.. Pata nahi Purvi mam ko us waqt kitna bura laga hoga..

He remembers that day when she refused to make him her brother. How sad she may have felt that day when he unknowingly asked to be her brother.

On the other hand, she was sitting on the ground in the balcony watching the deep darkness from between the steel rods.

Purvi (pov + painful smile) : Raat mei street lights ko jalne ke liye bhi current chahiye.. Kitna matlabi hai yeh duniya jo bina kisi matlab ke kisi ke saath bhi rishta nahi nibhata hai..

She has a painful smile remembering that no one called or messaged her from the past 2 days.

Purvi (pov) : Kisi ko kaha padi hai meri ki mai kaha hu..? Kis haalat mei hu.. Yaha tak ki zinda bhi hu ya...

She kept her face on the steel rod & closed her eyes. She was really very sad inside but still she wasn't showing it on her face.

Just then, she felt warm. She felt as if someone was hugging her tightly. She opened her eyes but there was no one around her. But still she was feeling that warmth. She knew that feeling very well.

Purvi : Nishant...

She looks around, tries to hug but there was no one & she can't even feel someone with her hands. All she can feel is a warm hug.

Purvi : Nishant yeh tum ho na.. Tum.. Tum...

She can't speak anything further as her voice got struck in her throat. She has tears in her eyes finally which flow down through her cheeks & she didn't cared to wipe them off.

That's enough to make her break down into tears. It was not less than a heart attack. The feeling of embracing her little brother after many years is similar to that of having a beautiful rose with many thorns.

A feeling that is so beautiful & like a medicine to her at that time but also same as taking a poison as she can't see or feel her brother any more. A soothing relief as well as a heart attack is what she is feeling.

Just then, from another view i.e., from the other world to where the souls depart after the human death was Nishant who was staring at his elder sister with tears in his eyes.

Nishant (pov) : Di..  Yeh aap kya kar rahi hai..? Aapko andaza bhi hai ki aapka yeh faisla Kavin jiju ki zindagi ko kis tarah badal sakta hai..? Aur aapki zindagi ka kya..? Kya aap vakai mei aisa karengi...???

She stood up & left to her house. Only Nishant & Purvi knew about her final decision. Nishant sighed & followed her. When she reached her house, she meets Supriya at the front door.