67. SECRET VISIT

Kavin sighs and sits in his chair. He then leaves to her room after sometime. She came at late night. He waited for her in the hall while she got freshened up. He went upstairs as he knew that she will not show up after her original meal time.

'Purvi.. Meri maa ko sab kuch pata chal gaya hai ki tum meri biwi ho..' Kavin informs her whose back was facing him.

'Maa chahti hai ki tum acting chod do..' He says in a low tone when he doesn't get a reply from her side.

'Chod dogi na..?' He asks not being sure of her decision.

'KABHI NAHI..' She replies in a straight tone without turning back.

'Purvi, tum jaanti ho na ki aisa karne se maa kabhi bhi tumhe unki bahu ki tarah accept..' He says hoping that she will reject everything for him.

'Agar meri maa ne tumhe apni damad ki tarah accept karne ke liye aisa shart rakhti ki tumhe mujhe ya apne kaam ko chun na pade tho tum kise chunte..? Mujhe ya apni self respect ko..?' She asks still not turning back at him.

Kavin was silent as she was correct. He also thought for a moment about what he would choose.. He then looked at her and she didn't turn back still. He smiled lightly as a sudden thought hit his mind.

'Pata tha ki tumhare paas koi jawaab nahi hoga' she said still without turning back.

'Jawaab tho mujhe mil gaya Cutie pie' he thought and smiled lightly.

He went from there to his workshop and then time passed slowly. That night, she was laying on the bed and was staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her waist. She turned to that side and saw a silhoutte. She knew it was him as she recognized his scent.

'Mujhe jawaab mil gaya hai cutie pie.. Aur mera jawaab yeh hai ki aise mei mai na apni self respect gawata aur na apne pyaar ko chodta..' He said.

'Yeh namumkin hai' she replied being confused.

'Jawaab mujhe tumhare sawaal ka nahi, jo haalat hai uska mila.. Maine khud ko do tukdon mei baant diya.. 12 ghante maa ke aur 12 ghante tumhare..' He said pulling her closer to him.

Her head was on his chest (heart). She didn't said anything so he thought that she was listening to his heartbeats. He just embraced her in his arms and slept.

Time passed by slowly and Kavin did as he said. He spent 12 hours of the day with his mother while the remaining time with her. Few days went like this.

One day, Purvi went to meet Madhu and then seeing her there, Madhu stood up. She locked the door and no one knew that Purvi and Madhu met except for Nishant who was following his sister.

After sometime, Purvi opened the door. She was at the door step when she turned back and saw Madhu with a smile which was painful. She left from there.

Madhu thought for sometime roaming here and there. She sat on the sofa finally and then she picked her phone and called Kavin.

'Ha maa..' He said.

'Ek baar ghar aana aur ha Ishita, Dushyant aur kya naam hai unka.. Arey vahi inspector.. Jo bhi hai unhe le aana..' Saying this she quickly cuts the call.

'Kamaal hai.. Yeh maa ko kya ho gaya achanak..?' He thought and then called Ishyant and Sachin and informed what his mother told.

'Hum aate hai..' was what he heard from the trio.

Soon, they left for Kavin's house. Madhu was sitting on the sofa in the hall waiting for them. She made them sit on the sofa. Everyone was looking at her to know why she called them.

'Tum log mere saath America chaloge..? Vo actually.. Abhi bhi meri ilaaz baaki hai.. Aur financially..' She stops in middle.

'No problem aunty.. Mai Purvi mam se baat karunga vo aapki madad zaroor karengi.. Aap logon ko financially support karengi..' Dushyant says with pleading eyes so that she can accept HER financial support.

'Thik hai.. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai..' Madhu replies.

Everyone felt happy but Sachin refused as he wanted to stay with Purvi.

'Maana ki mai use apni bahu nahi maanti lekin mai yeh bilkul nahi chahti ki vo kisi aur mard ke saath...' Madhu stops in middle.

'Agar aap nahi chahti tho thik hai aunty.. Mai nahi rahunga Purvi ke saath.. Lekin mai Mumbai..' Sachin says with some courage.

'Nahi.. Mujhe tumpe yakeen nahi hai.. Tum bhi hamare saath America chalo..' Madhu looks at him.