Pick a one-shot

Hi guys!  I am having some trouble picking a one shot to write for my next part in this book, there's just so many I could pick! So I figured I'd just let you guys choose.  In the bold writing, I wrote down some synopses of one shots I would write.  Let me know in the comment section which ones you guys would like to see!  Hope this is fun.

-Karazorel257
**************************************
(I did update this list, so if there are comments on one-shots that aren't on this list, its because I ended up writing it, so I removed it from the list to choose from.  I also added some new ones.)

Sally and Paul need an emergency babysitter.  They don't want to leave Estelle home alone with Percy after the baby powder incident.  Annabeth comes to their rescue.

Annabeth struggles with her trauma from past battles and Tartarus during a game of capture the flag.  Piper steps in to help.  

Piper is sick.  Who takes care of her?  Why, Nico Di-Angelo of course.

Shel thinks Piper looks adorable with flower crowns in her hair.  Piper is not amused.  

The safe space of Cabin 3.

Annabeth Chase: Adventures of Camp Mom

Prank day.  May the best team triumph.  

Jason Grace lives: Could it happen?  And how?

The Jackson Clan: A look at Percy and Annabeth’s possible future family.

Stories of the Camp Half-Blood cats.

The Chase cousin trio.

Heroes of Olympus hogwarts houses, wands, patronuses, and lives.

The Chronicles of Sally Blofis, the demigod mom. 

The Chase Space.  Just, the Chase Space. 

Suggestions?