Part 2 - Feeling the connections

Sorry, I don't remember what they said in the movie so I'm gonna make up the lines.
-–—•-–—•-–—•-–—•-–—•
In the morning
Rose pov

I woke up got myself ready and mother did the same, "Mum I'm gonna go to the kids to wake them up"

"Okay, I'll be in the living room talking to Mr.Brown" I left the room to go get the kids. I got in and opened the blinds, "Good morning, I will give to 20 minutes to get yourself washed and dressed, after that go to the backyard for some breakfast, it's lovely outside" then I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simons pov
"I don't know about you guys but I don't feel like getting out of bed" they all agreed with me, so we decided that we would fake being sick, and that's what we did.

"But what if they do something horrible to us?" Tora asked. "Well I figured it out we just don't look them in the eyes, they are trained hypnotists".

Right after I said that Nanny McPhee and Rose came in. "Oh my you guys look very sick," Nanny McPhee said, "I don't think I can get out of bed," Eric told them. "Yeah, I think we got measles," I told them.

Rose walked up to me and touched my forehead, my stomach felt like it was twisting and I could feel myself getting hot. I just looked at her, she looked back at me and said "Well you do have a temperature".

"Rose would you be a dear and go get the medicine?", "Of course mother" Nanny McPhee hit her stick on the floor before y/n left the room. "Simon I feel sick and I didn't look either one of them in the eyes" Everyone started complaining.

Rose came back with a black bottle and gave it to her mother." What is that?" I started questioning the look of it, "It's Measles medicine" Rose said. Nanny McPhee tried to give me the medicine but I didn't want it. "Rose, would you mind if you gave Simon the medicine? He doesn't seem to want it"

"Will do mum" and with that, she gave Rose the spoon and she sat down on my bed." Simon I promise that you will feel much better when you take it".
"I don't want to, it looks like it's alive"
"Simon I can't leave you until you take it"
" I'm not going to take it"
"Simon please you have to go to bed"
"Fine I'll take your medicine"

She smiles then puts the spoon in my mouth. I took it and felt like throwing up, she gave me juice to make the taste go away. "Thank you", "No problem, I know the medicine doesn't taste that good". She got up from the bed to check on the other kids.

She picked Aggie up and gave her a teddy bear to lay with. "There you go Aggie, this will help you fall asleep" then she kissed Aggies nose and put her down.

"Rose can you please read me a story?" Chrissie asked her. "Of course I can, after all, I do need to take care of you" then with that she took a book and started reading.

Everyone but me was asleep, when Rose finished the book she put it back then looked at me. "Why aren't you asleep? You need to sleep for the medicine to work".

"I couldn't sleep, do you mind staying with me till I fall asleep at least you don't have to stay the whole time?". "Sure why not, if it will help then of course".

She sat down near me and then I warped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, she wasn't laying down but at least she was still there. She put her hand on my cheek and moved her thumb back and forth agents it, her hand was so smooth I didn't want to fall asleep, it felt nice.
-–—•-–—•-–—•-–—•-–—•
1 hour later
Rose woke me up so I take my medicine again. All of my other siblings have already got it, but Nanny McPhee told Rose to give it to me since she was still there.

"Hello it's time for you to take your medicine" she gave me a sweet smile, I'm not gonna lie she was growing on me and I kind of like her.

"Didn't I take it already? Why do I need it again?", "Well if you don't take it you won't get any better". I sat up and she put the spoon in my mouth, then she did the same thing last time when she gave me some juice.

"You have to go back to sleep it will help. "
"Do you mind staying again? But can you lay down as well? I know that may sound stupid but it would be comfortable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Rose pov
I was shocked when he asked me but I did I like him a little so I agreed, when I laid down I opened my arms out. "Oh I thought you were gonna lay on top of me, but this works too".

He put his head on my chest and I closed my arms and stroked my hands in his hair. "Are you comfortable? Am I heavy for you?" He was panicking until I calmed him down.

"I'm good Simon, and no you're not heavy" That seemed to calm him down a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

918 words