Part 15 - Happily Ever After

2 years later 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roses pov

When Simon proposed I was so happy because I was going to marry the love of my life, now that the time came I became nervous because I thought I was going to make a fool out of myself. I was always clumsy so I thought I was going to fall but then I remembered, that it was all going to be fine. Simon and I didn't see each other nor sleep in the same house because Evangeline and Cedric said it was bad luck, I missed him. "Okay Rose, get up we have to get you ready," Tora said pulling my leg"Tora, I love you, but I want to sleep. Please." "Sorry but we have to get your hair, makeup, and we have to get your dress on," Evangeline said. "Fine!! I'm up." "Good," she said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 min later

"Are you nervous?" Tora asked "Kinda, I just don't want to fall. I'm really clumsy," I said "You won't, you'll be fine. Plus I heard Simon say he has a gift for you," "He does?" she nodded. "Well, let's get your hair done," she said and people started to put makeup on my face. Tora, Lily, Crissie, Aggie, and Evangeline were smiling when they saw my face and hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simons pov 

Mother and father didn't let me sleep in the same house as Rose which was sad because I was so used to it. I felt a bit lonely, but I had my family with me so it felt right. "Simon, you have to get up, you have to get ready for the wedding" father pulled my legs and I fell to the floor. "OWWW!! What was that for?!" "Well, you weren't getting up," Seb said "Okay, so if I'm not getting p that doesn't mean that you pull me off my bed?!" "You're up now let us get you ready for the wedding," father said. That put a smile on my face because I remembered I was marrying the love of my life. I got my suit on and did my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later

I was standing and was ready for the wedding, the guests were sitting and we were waiting for the bride. The flower girl (Aggie) came down while Rose was coming in after, when I saw her walking down the aiel I was crying because of how happy I was. She was also crying and I admierd her dress and beautiful she looked. 

When she came down we did our vowes

When she came down we did our vowes. She went first. "Simon, when I first met you I didn't like you because you never listened to things you were told. But then, over time I stared to get used to your behavour and learned that I didn't hate you anymore. I remember when you told everyone that you could never like a girl like me, I felt so bad, but you came to me and apoigized because you said that out of fear not wanting anyone to know that you liked me. When you asked me to be your girlfriend I was really happy and I never wanted the day to end, but of course time goes on and I needed to let that day go. Then, when we moved in together, I was even more exited, that's when I knew I wanted to be with you forever. I love you Simon and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Rose said. We were both were crying. "Rose, When we met I thought you were scary because you never showed any emotions, but then you told me about your personal life and I realized that's why you didn't. My favourite time I was with you was when we did chores and I was so tired after that I couldn't move, you read to me and we feel asleep. I woke up at 2:00 am to you reading and I got mad because you needed to sleep, but once you fell asleep I didn't want to let you go. The truth is I have loved you ever since I facked being sick, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." We couldn't stop crying, but we both had smiles on our faces. "Do you Simon brown take Rose McPhee to be you wife?" "I do" "Do you, Rose McPhee take Simon Brown Rose to be your husband?" "I do" we put the rings on our fingers. "I present you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." we kissed and everyone was cheering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later 

"Rose, I have a gift for you," she looked at me confused, "What is it?" " you can come in!!" her mother walked in and Rose ran up to her and hugged her. She was crying even more, "Hello sweetheart," NannayMcPhee said "Hello Mother," Rose said while crying. Then she came up to me and hugged me to the point I couldn't breath, "Rose, love, I need to breath," I told her "Right sorry," she said as she losend her grip. Slow music started to play, "Love, would you like to dance with me?" "I would love to" we both started to dance.Once the wedding was over we went on our honey moon, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 years later

"Simon we have to take the kids to school!!" Rose yelled from downstairs. "Alright I'll go get them!!" We had 2 kids together twins 1 boy (Jayden) 1 girl (Isabella) 10 years old. "Kids get ready for school" "Do we have to?" Jayden said "I'm up, I've been I up can't wait to go to school," Isabella said, Jayden looked at her and said "How are we related?" I looked at Rose and she just shrugerd. "Well, now that that's settled you guys have to get to school. Come on,"I said. Everyone got in the car and we dropped them off at school. Life is amazing with everyone there with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1052 words

Again sorry for the bif time jumps, but that's the end of the story.