Part 7 - I love you

Simons POV
We got home and we went to change into more comfortable clothes. Rose came downstairs and sat on the couch with us while reading her book. "So Rose how are you feeling?" my father asked. "Wonderful, why do you ask Mr.Brown?" "Oh just because you don't talk very much so I would like to know how you feel." "Well, there is no need to worry about me Mr.Brown, I'm here to help take care of the kids." "And get with Simon, "Lily said. "Lily that's not something you say to Rose, she is older than you" "It's quite alright Mr.Brown, I like Simon and I think he likes me." I looked at her with so much joy.

"Rose, could we talk in private for a second?" I asked her "Sure, sorry I'll be right back" "Rose I like you a lot more than you think I like you. I have liked you ever since I faked being sick and that's a lot to say for a 13- year-old boy, for him to say he fell in love." "You fell in love with me?" "Yes, I di-" I was cut off by her kissing me again. "Wow, Rose you need to let me finish my sentences,"  I said with a smirk "Well sorry then if you don't want anymore kisses you could have just said." "WHAT, no I did not say I didn't want anymore kisses. I love your kisses they make me feel like I'm in heaven." Then we heard clapping and cheering. Rose and I looked at the door and we saw all my siblings, father, and Evangeline there, however, Nanny Mcphee was not. "I'm sorry if you all want to talk as a family, I'll go find my mother and see what she's up to."  She gave me one more kiss and then left.

"You guys had to ruin it, I just told her that I love her and then you guys come in" "Simon can you tell me exactly how you feel when you're with Rose?" I was confused as to why he wanted to know but I told him anyway. "Well, when I look at her I can't stop she's always in my mind 24/7, and I can't get her out, and when she talks to me I never want to stop listening to her voice I want her with me all the time but I don't want to seem to clingy." My dad looked at me and said "Well son, to me it sounds like you are in love."  My siblings also thought that, for they all started nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roses pov

"Mum, are you in here?" I said as I walked into our room. "Yes I am Rose what would you like?" "I love Simon and he loves me too, the only problem is that I don't know how one can love another at the age of 13" "Oh  Rose love is a very strong thing that should not be passed around, can you tell me how you feel while being with him sweetheart?"  I didn't know why she wanted that but I told her anyway "I always want to be around him and when he looks at me it feels like my heart is melting. But I don't know what to do because I don't want to be clingy and too attached, because when we leave I might not see him again." "Trust me, darling, you can fall in love with whoever, I'm glad you fell for Simon and I told you whatever you do is your decision. Now let's get the kids off to bed."  " Alright, mother".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simons pov

Rose and her mother came down and said goodnight, when Rose got to me I had my arms wide open so I could give her a big hug. She came to me and saw that my hands were open, she hugged me and sat on my bed. "Simon, You do know that I have a bed of my own and can't always stay in yours." " Well if you can't stay in mine then I'll go to yours." I was gonna get up but then she pushed me down and kissed me. "Try sleeping alone tonight." "Did I do something Rose, because you were never this mean before?"  I said pouting " No Simon I'm not mad I just need you to sleep in your bed. I will give you all the hugs and kisses tomorrow, I promise." "Okay" And with that, she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

755 words