Chapter 5?

After reporting the presence and identity of the forth competitor through headsets and a quick round of demigod, sword, monster, where Percy protested that he couldn't participate because rules, Jazz and Travis dropped down to join Harry invisibly to while the others either returned to the camp or went to invisibly watch the proceedings. 

"What happened?" Fluer asked. "Do ze want us back in the 'all?" 

"No. There-" Harry began, only to be interrupted by the headmasters and tournament officials storming through the door. 

Dumbledore reached out to grab Harry only to freeze when a blade appeared at his throat. 

"Mind you do not injure your champions before the task, wizard." Travis warned, although only the other Guardians knew who was under that mask and cloak. 

Behind him, Harry's eyes widened and flashed with recognition. 

--------------
"You're nothing but a liar! Get out!" 
Harry went flying as the banishing charm hit him in the chest, his possessions following him out the portrait hole soon after.

He groaned and picked himself off the floor. While he had known the event of the past hour wouldn't endear himself to his fellow lions, he hadn't expected them to actually dehouse him, especially since they hadn't two years ago when he was suspected of being the Heir of Slytherin.

"Are you okay?" 

Harry jumped, dropping his textbooks back on the floor. 

A Kidemonas was standing not three feet from him, barely taller than a first year but clearly dangerous if the knives strapped to her legs were any indication. 

"Yeah." Harry said, turning away so the masked warrior couldn't see his red eyes. "They're just idiots. The Headmaster will clear it up in the morning."  

"I heard what they did. The Kidemonas believe you. We have been around far too long to be taken in by lies. Although, I feel that being 'dehoused' is a bit extreme."   

"Thank you." Harry said, throwing the last of his things into his trunk. "You and Dumbledore are the only ones. I'm actually surprised it took them this long. To be honest, I thought it would happen in my second year."

"What happened then?" 

"A giant basilisk was running around and petrifying people, and since I'm a parselmouth, I got blamed." 

The Kidemonas seemed to be searching for words. She settled for: "Shit kid, seriously?" 

Harry laughed. "Yeah, that's how I felt about it too." 

The kidemonas shook her head. "My mentor once told me that you cannot control someone's loyalty. Just because you treat them well does not mean they will do the same. Just because they mean something to you, doesn't mean they value you the same. Do not let loneliness drive you into the arms of someone you shouldn't be with." 

"Your mentor sounds like he knew what he was doing." Harry agreed. "I wish I had someone to tell me that." 

"I just did." The Kidemonas said. "Now, I may be wrong, but you don't have anywhere to spend the night, and the professors are already in their chambers."

Harry blinked, having just realized this problem. "I- I'll find a broom cupboard or abandoned classroom to hole up in until morning." 

The Kidemonas held out her hand. "Come spend the night at our camp. It's better than a broom cupboard at least. Warmer too... Or at least let us provide you with bedding." 

"I can't ask that of you." 

"That's why I'm offering. I bet a tent with a heater will be a hell of a lot warmer than a stone castle." 

Hermione's warning flashed through his head but the thoughts of spending a night alone in the dark and the cold again were too much. They had defended him earlier, both from Dumbledore and a snake that had cast a nasty curse at him from the balcony when he was going back to his dorm. If they wanted him dead they could have let the curse land. 

"Okay." He said, and took the Kidemonas's hand.