Important Notice

AN: OK, here me out, I am thinking of discontinuing the Percy Black Series, and here are my reasons

1)- The plot starts out as really stereotypical, then later, and I mean much later, gets really complicated.

2)- The character of Venus Amour is really unpopular, to both readers and myself, so much so that while re-writing chapters, I am having to cut her out completely and that changes a bunch of pre planned ideas, however keeping her in makes the story way to complicated

3)- I really don't enjoy this story anymore and it isn't fun for me two write

So hear is what I am proposing, contrary to popular belief, I have not been doing nothing I have been planning multiple stories and ideas and I have decided for you guys, the audience to decided what I do next, mostly because although I enjoy writing, it is you guys I am trying to entertain, that does not mean you telling me to update will get me writing chapters faster, it is just annoying.

First Idea- Harry Potter SI: Basically a Harry Potter hater (for reasons revealed if this story happens) is placed in the body of Harry Potter and makes his way through the Wizarding world in a way he wants it to be. Some aspects of Percy Black will be in this, however there will be a very limited amount of O.C. and there will be 2 big villains after Voldemort, and curse child will have never existed. It will probably be a Harry x Fleur or a Harry x Daphne Greengrass, I haven't decided.

Second Idea- Star Wars SI: A Star Wars fanatic gets 1 wish, and he chooses to live in the Star Wars universe, he is 9 years older than Anakin, and once again there will be more villains past Darth Sideous, I would also like to mention that although the main 6 films will be the same, I will not have the next 3 sequels, because those are shit, if Darth Sideous dies, then he is dead. It would be a OC x Aayla Secura (but with a twist)

Third Idea- Marvel SI (Are you guys spotting the pattern yet?): basically same concept as the Star Wars one but for Marvel, and this one would be a Harem, and all I know is Emma Frost is definitely on it

Fourth idea- Batman SI (Really original right?): More like the Harry Potter SI than the other two, except it is a Batman fanatic, and it starts the day after the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne. I don't really know the final parings but I don know that I want some Lana Lang and Bruce Wayne romance, mostly because I haven't seen that before (and I don't count pure lemon ff).

Fifth Idea- Chase Greyson concept: Now this is more original, it is my O.C. who is the older cousin of Dick Greyson but instead of getting found by Batman, he is found by the other DC Detective, John Constantine. This will have more Vertigo Comics/Dark Justice League characters. It will also have YJ feature with a couple of changes, for instance Zatanna Zatara will be aged up and Zachary Zatara will be featured in the team instead of his older cousin.

Sixth Idea- Carry on with the Percy Black series (although it will probably be shit) as I did say I will not abandon the series so it should at least be an option, who knows maybe I'll come back to it if this option is not chosen, or just completely re write it at a later date.

I should say that this will not affect the son of Neptune book or the Gamer one, I have started writing chapters for both books. Also if any of the first 5 ideas are chosen then I will pre write 10 chapters or there about and then once I have finished I will release them weekly, each chapter will be 3000-4000 words long.

Hopefully see you soon Shade324