What is going to happen (probably)

OK Here is what is probably going to happen.

Even though is has been less than 24 hours, the majority what the Percy Black Series to continue, that is fine, however like I said I am not enjoying it and to be honest the writing is kind of shit and the story line does not always add up.

So instead of going through every chapter and edit them, I am going to create a new book and redo everything and it will be totally different. It will still be Percy Jackson, well Percy Black, son of Poseidon but everything else will be completely different, mostly.

Some small changes, some big.

For instance, O.C. characters will not be main characters in the story, other than to fill up the years. That means no Venus Amour, Mari Lillith or Shawn Zabini. It also means a new love interest for him (Not Annabeth Chase)

They will be replaced, via certain characters. Also, other characters who are known in the actual Harry Potter books but have no impact in the story line, such as Theodore Nott, will be aged up into Percy's year, that way I do not have to do extensive research into finding characters who are in Slytherin and Percy's year for him to be friends with.

Sally's name will be changed from Sally to Aquila to keep the star name in the Black I can't imagine that they would change tradition for her, however lets just say that her middle name is Sally, and that is what everybody called her.

I am changing the school term year (that doesn't make sense does it), what I am trying to say is that when HP:PS comes into play Percy will be in third year instead of fourth, and yes he will be in the twins year. How I am planning on doing this is making the term years slightly different. This means that anybody born on the 31st of July 1980 will be in Harry Potters year, but anybody born on the 1st of August 1980 will be the year of one Ginevra Weasley. This is done for the plot and I kind of want Percy to be in the years of the twins. It doesn't change the Summer Holiday, it just means that August is the start of the new term, even though it is a holiday month

Obviously that isn't all the changes but they are all the ones I am going to tell you. It will still be a Grey Percy story, and just imagine the Olympian prophecy going the same way, although Percy will have a slightly more serious (haha- read sarcastically) attitude. I will also write a bunch of chapters before I upload the next chapter so you guys don't have to wait as long for constant updates, I'll do that as well, rotating phrases of stories, for instance I'll write for the Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover, then update them weekly, and while I'll update them weekly I'll write for the PotG series and so on. Also since I will probably be doing this instead of the other stories, let it be known, I will not be writing the Harry Potter SI and this one, the others I might later down the years, unless I get bored and/or die, but not the Harry Potter one as they might be seen as way to similar.

That is all from me, Shade324 over and out