America here we come

An: This is the last chapter for this book, thanks for the support, 30 chapters have been read 4k times, that's fucking mental. I told my girlfriend that I wrote a book on Wattpad and she was all like "Let me stop you right there, I really like you so can you not give me a reason to break up with you." I know what your thinking, 'You have a girlfriend?, that's a lie people go on Wattpad to escape the Hell that is called life' well my reply is to you that I do the impossible so deal with it bitches. Any way I'll stop waffling, on with the story...

7 months later, (Last day of the year)

Dumbledore Pov

I was, to put it delicately, stressed out right now. It was currently the end of the year and I was going through the admissions of all the magical families who have children next year in the UK, with Professor McGonigal. 

"Angelica, Spencer"

"Bell, Katie" 

"Brown, Christian"

We sat there writing letters for next year, it didn't take to long so we decided to do next years as well meaning we saved some time for next year.

"Malfoy, Draco" 

"Do you think he is like his cousin Albus?" I sighed

"From what I have met of the young boy, no, he will be a gifted wizard but there is only one Percy Black, and he has been heavily influenced by pure-blood traditions, unlike Percy"

"Weasley, Ronald" Ah young Mr Weasley, I forgot that he was coming here, their was something special about that boy.

"Another one, Molly must have loved giving child-birth, I hope that he doesn't turn out like the twins, and try to challenge Percy for his prank throne" I stared at Minerva for I while, it was one of those rare times when someone pleasantly surprises by saying something out of character.

"When, I went to the Weasley house, it has seemed that Mr Weasley was fed up of the pranks his elder brothers pulled and was more focused on playing wizard chess with Perseus"

"Perseus Black plays wizard chess?"

"Indeed, and is quite good, though I feel that young Ronald here will eventually surpass even him"

"Granger, Hermione"

"Yes, the muggle-born student, I sense that she will be very influential in the future and important when Tom ever returns"

"If he returns"

"No, when he returns, I feel that we should give her a student as a tutor, Percy Black perhaps"

"It seems that Perseus will be very influential in these kids lives"

"Yes, yes it does" smiling, I do love it when plans come together.

---------------------------------------------------1 week Time Skip----------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov

It was the last game of the season, another re-run of the first game of the season, Green vs Yellow, Snakes against Badgers, powers of Loyalty vs powers of Cunningness, The Champions vs The underdogs...

It was Slytherin vs Hufflepuff.

It was a surprise to everyone but this was the title decider, Cedric Diggory soon became the Hufflepuff's star player and many believed that he would one day become Hufflepuff Captain. Slytherin have won 4 matches and lost once to Gryffindor just because they don't have a proper seeker.

People were excited, Kyle Flinnigar was playing his last game for the Slytherin team, he had already won the 1st division quidditch league or the 1st DQL, there was 5 leagues in the UK plus, the Club world Quidditch Series which the Velocity Falcons lost in the semis. Speaking about the Velocity Falcons, the entire team was here, in the stands, sitting with whatever house they were in before they left. Jonny Cain was sitting with Professor Snape, a childhood friend, and directly behind Shawn Blaize, who was secretly fangirling to Mari who rolled her eyes while silently freaking out herself, though you would never have known.