Hogsmeade shopping

Venus Pov

I was walking around Hogsmeade with Percy, just enjoying the silence. Though I something was bothering me quite a bit, why was Chiron our Defence against the Dark arts teacher, unless their was a demi-god at Hogwarts. I hope that it is Percy, he seems perfect at everything, well except History, he can't seem to concentrate. 'Maybe he has ADHD' my brain answered.' Maybe, but he doesn't have dyslexia, and his booklets are in English not Greek like I charmed mine in.

"nus-Venus" I heard my now boyfriend call, my heart went a bit giddy

"Yeah"

"I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about your self, that I don't know"

"Ok, well I have a step-mum who is really nice, and an adorable baby half-brother. I am a pure-blood but my mother died, my father is cool but is kind of distant towards me, though still shows he loves me. My step mum is a mort- I mean muggle. I have been diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia"

"Wow, well I guess I showed tell you about me. My mum was murdered by the Potters when I was 1 in the first wizarding war, before you ask she was neutral in the war, my father is lost at sea apparently" Lost at sea maybe his father is Triton, nah Triton would never betray his wife Athena, not the goddess, the mermaid nymph, "I have trouble reading English, uncle Snape brews me a potion for that, and I cannot seem to concentrate at all, oh and don't tell anyone this but I might move away from the Malfoys and move in with the Tonk's. I can't handle the pressure they put me under, and they don't like my views an certain things, though we sometimes agree, and don't get me wrong I love them but they drive me crazy" 

"Well...uhhh...I don't know what to say to that"

Laughing that melodic laugh of his "Sorry for bombarding you with my thoughts, but if you don't mind milady, we have some shopping to do"

First we went into a small quidditch shop, it didn't sell brooms, as its main shop was in diagon ally, but it did have the things that Percy was looking for.

"Ok you want to purchase a broom cleaning kit, smooth riding gloves and a book of quidditch game plays through-out the years, that would be a total of 5 galleons and 7 sickles" Percy handed him the money.

"Who is that for?" the curiosity in my eyes asked

"That was for Shawn, Cedric and me, in that order"

"So what are ya gunna get me?"

"What, your not going to ask about Mari?"

"Priorities Perce, come on, get your head out of the clouds and into the game"

"Whatever"

We walked to this wonderful place but everywhere I looked, there were girls checking Percy out, I scowled at all of them but calmed when Percy swiftly grabbed my hand that I noticed were sporting some nicely blue feathers.

"Calm, down Venus, we don't want to scare the locals, besides how is it fair that you can chase all the girls away from me by turning into a massive fiery bird, which is awesome by the way, but I can't do the same to chase the boys away." How sweet.

"What makes you think that I need to chase all the girls way from you, I might just like you because of your personality"

"While I do have an awesome personality, come on Venus, look at me" Percy said while striking a pose, though he struggled to keep a straight face.

I fell over laughing and soon he joined me. We went into a massive shop, the biggest one in Hogsmeade.

"Wait here?" with that he ran into the store

--------------------------------------------------------------15min later---------------------------------------------------

Percy came out with a bag, in the bag was a see through box containing a beautiful neckless, the other contained very stylish watch, it was golden and incrusted with diamonds, a bracelet with diamonds encrusted in them and then their was a ring, with a beautiful emerald, though the colour was sea-green, the very same colour as Percy's eyes and my new favourite colour.

"All right which is whoms?"

"Whoms, so posh"

"Whatever, the neckless is for Mari, I saw her staring at it though Shawn all ready bought her a very expensive gift and his parents would kill him for buying another one for the same person."

"How much did it cost"

"260 Galleons, the watch is for Draco which cost 150 galleons, Tonks got the bracelet, it is charmed to turn into a knife made out of diamond, extra protection for when she is an aura it was 350 galleons and your gift cost about 400 galleons"

"400 hundred, its beautiful but why did it cost so much"

"I am not telling you specifically  but it is a very rare stone and I asked them to put an enchantment on it"

"What enchantment"

"You'll find out on Christmas, hopefully, just put the ring on during Christmas time and speak to people"

"All Slytherins we are leaving" I heard Professor Snape call

"Well we better get going" and Percy grabbed my hand pulling us to the carriage

'400 galleons' I thought, I think that I am in love.

AN: Yo, lets get to 2.4K for next chapter, I feel that the book is nearly finish, I think that I will do a sequel but tell me if I should or shouldn't, I am also struggling for ideas in this book so if you have any......Please tell me

From the ever desperate

Shade324