A Christmas Eve to forget

Percy Pov

Me and Draco had an amazing time in Australia, I meet some of my family on my fathers side, though I couldn't tell Draco, he was hanging out with a muggle of all people, I think the trip did good for him, called Chloe. Mr Scamander took my advice and is now making a play called Fantastic beasts and where to find them, I even will fund it and take up 30% profits. However Australia was a story for another day, (Hint, hint, possible short story) and now I was excited to get home, Dumbledore is even coming to take us home. 

"Ah, Percy, did you enjoy your stay here as they say, down under"

"Very much sir, are you here to take me home"

"Yes, though you and Draco are going to two very different places"

"Wait...do you mean" I trailed off thought for a bit, thinking about everything that is going to happen, and the consequences. 

"Yes, yes, you are now to live with the Tonk's, on top of that, they have moved right next to the Burrow."

"Do the Malfoys know?"

"All is in order, I am afraid that you are no longer have any rights to Malfoy property and young Draco will be their sole heir, despite your aunt Narcissa's wishes."

"Yeah, I know, I hope that Draco will still see me as a cousin"

"Young Draco is to young to see the pressure you are under, he looks up to you and will no doubt take it personally. However his mother is your mothers sister so no matter what he says, you're still his cousin."

"Do you think that I am making the right decision Professor"

"You can't choose your family, Percy, that is what makes them different from friends, do you know who told me that?"

"Yeah, a boy who is abandoning his own family"

"A boy, who is reaching out to part of his family that have been abandoned, a very brave wizard, one who will do great things. You are a very peculiar Slytherin young Black, something that is often looked down upon, but those who ignore these people are often left red faced afterwards"

"Thank you Professor"

"Mr Dumbledore, are we going now" the voice if a slightly tanned, platinum blonde 9 year old appeared 

"Yes, young Malfoy, it is time we leave"

Just like that we left Australia, and apparated into Malfoy Manor, into the very room that a crying Narcissa was in and a surprisingly sad Lucius Malfoy. When they saw us Uncle Malfoy hugged Draco who seemed confused and put his hand out to me.

"It's been an honor Percy, don't forget, we are always family" he said to me, making my eyes watery.

"Sally would be proud of you, Percy and don't forget, we always love you, and we will support you, you can visit us whenever you like" Aunt Narcissa stated crying into my shoulder, this meant the world to me.

"What do you mean visit, Percy lives here, he isn't going anywhere right Percy" a hopeful looking face of Draco Malfoy question

This was hard, "Hey Buddy... I am going to go for a while"

"Nonononono" he mumbled

"But I am still your cousin, and I'll come visit"

"Why are you leaving me, on Christmas as well"

"I am not leaving you, I am leaving the pressure, I will always be there for you"

"No, your leaving me, I'll never trust you again, I HATE YOU!!!!!" he ran crying, up the stairs

"I'll go speak to him" my uncle said, "You better get going"

Dumbledore grabbed my hand and we apparated into the Tonks new house, it was nice, not as big as the Malfoys nice, but it was more, what's the word...cosy.

"Percy, welcome"

"Hi" still upset over the parting with Draco

"Where is my room" I said rudely, even I knew that but I had no intention to apologies

"Up the stairs to the right, is everything ok" 

"everything is bloody dandy" I stormed into my knew room slamming the door and went straight to sleep

Dumbledore Pov

"Well I suppose I should explain, Draco took it a bit personally that Percy is moving away, screaming to him that he hates him, and well you know how Percy views family, Draco crushed him"

"Will he be ok"

"Give him time Andromeda" Ted calmly hugged his wife "He'll be fine, and don't forget, Christmas is tomorrow, what 12 year old doesn't enjoy getting presents"

"Forgive me, but if I may suggested that you make Christmas about family and friends, the Black vault is loaded and the only person other than Percy who has access to it is in prison, on top of that his father is richer than all the original 24 pureblood family put together, Percy could buy anything he wishes. Well I should be off"

"Why don't you join us tomorrow, both the Weasleys and Diggory's are coming over and I'll invite Mr Amour and his family, to help cheer up Percy"

"I would be honored, Andromeda, I'll see you tomorrow"

I whisked myself to Dumbledore manor, to see Chiron and my mother sitting around my table, I coughed making myself known

"Ahh, Albus, I am afraid we have a problem"

"Is it a magical or godly"

"Well, it could be both, my son, Zeus's master bolt has been taken and believes that Lord Poseidon has illegally taken it"

"But it is forbidden, yes though Zeus does not seem to want to take reason"

"How will this effect Percy?"

"If Zeus learns of his existence he'll kill him, and if Zeus kills Percy then Poseidon will kill Zeus"

"Do you think that Poseidon is really that powerful lady Hecate?" Chiron asked

"Poseidon is only inferior in power by Typhon, Kronos, Porphyrion, and the Primordial' s, on top of Lord Chaos and his brother and ancestor's. Equal to that of Odin and Ra."

"To be clear, Poseidon is the most powerful god on Olympus"

"Yes though most of the minor gods will side with Zeus, many of the Olympians prefer Poseidon, which is a problem"

"Why, Poseidon will make a way better King for Olympus" I decided to make myself known

"Poseidon is aiding the return of Tom Riddle"

"Why would he do that?, Poseidon doesn't get involved in wizardry business"

"Because members of the light side killed his lover, then killed his descendant who is lord Voldemort. Perseus is the balance, I have blessed Mr Longbottom, and made young Potter my champion, but if Poseidon goes after them or even if Perseus does, their is little I can do. Riddle also promised Poseidon that he will back the gods if he is alive or his followers will back the gods when the great prophecy arrives, which seems to be about Perseus"

"I see" I guess the battle between light and dark is not over

"Be careful how you play this game Dumbledore, I cannot lend you the aid of any demi-gods to fight in this war, only to help you defend, good night my good friend" Chiron and my mother flashed away.

"Percy you are going to do great things indeed"

AN: Lets get 2.7k reads for next chapter I know that we can do it

From Ya Boi

Shade324