Aftermath of love

Venus Pov (First time for everything)

I had a boyfriend, and not just any boyfriend, Percy Black, the Percy Black, ohhh all of the girls are going to be so jealous, now all I have to do is get Selina together with Charles and it will be all sorted. 

I know, I know, your probably thinking what on Earth are you smoking. Nothing, I can assure you. Selina is my sister, well half-sister. 

You see, when I was around 8, it was revealed to my dad that I was a full veela and not a 1/4 one like my French cousins, he was shocked and scared for my safety, he prayed for help and a woman with a touch and purple robes came to our door and spoke with him.

Flashback

I was hanging out with my French cousin Fleur Delacour when we started to play with our parents wands, we only knew one spell and that was the Locomotor Mortis (Leg locking) spell and Fleur always won

 "Are you sure zat yur a vitch, Venus, ai don't think zat you 'av evair beat me." ( AN: I cannot do French accents very well, sorry if I have offended anybody)

And I snapped, my head turned dizzy and I fell to the ground, when I awoke my grandmother was holding fire in her hand, my dad was on his knees like he was praying  and my cousin Fleur was crying to her mother who looked at me in shock, awe, jealousy and anger.

Suddenly there was a flash and a lady with a touch in her hand, dressed in purple robes appeared, took my hand and flashed away without explaining a thing.

When I awoke, I saw a 9 year old girl who looked exactly like me except was a bit taller and had straight hair instead of wavy. 

"Hi my names Selena what's yours?"

"Venus" Suddenly a dove sign was hovering over my head, it was horrible

"Well let me reintroduce myself, hi my name is Selena and I am your half-sister. Welcome to camp half-blood"

Flash-back over

Then I realised something I didn't wait to see Percy's reaction after I kissed him. For all I know after I left he could have vomited in a bush. I also didn't just kiss him, I slapped him as well. One of the most powerful kids in are school and I just belted him across the face, kissed him then left without saying another word to him. What if he only likes me because of the allure, Fleur has trouble with hers and mine is 4 times as powerful. I don't know what to do it's horrible, I can't believe it, I am a daughter of Aphrodite who has relationship problems, the Fates must be laughing their asses off at the moment.

"Venus, I heard you kissed Percy" the teasing voice of Mari Lilleth filled my ears.

"How did you know this Mari, I haven't told you yet?"

"Well... I heard it from Isabella who heard it from Hannah who heard it from Ally who heard it from Tiffany who heard it from Eliza who heard it from Gisselle who heard it from Odera who heard it from Stefany who heard it from Stefani with an I" She took a deep breath "who heard it from Izzy who heard it from Paula who saw you when she was trying to get back to the Ravenclaw dormitories after the party." I was impressed that she remembered all of that, and was actually bothered to find out all of the details. 

"Yes, I did kiss him but I left before I could get a reaction, I also smacked him across the face. I don't know what to do"

"Hmm, nobody told me that you did that, your usually the one who helps me with relationship advice. Well I suppose that Hogsmead is coming up, why don't you speak to him then?  you could also buy Christmas presents, multi-task, by the way I want a new broom stick, Percy said he will teach me to play"

"Yeah, thanks Mari I think that that I'll do that, and are you going to play for the team"

"Maybe when I am older, but Shawn is a massive fan"

"Girl, you got it hard"

"Shut up" Mari grumbled

Percy Pov

"Hey Perce" Shawn and Cedric swung an arm around me

"A little birdy by the name of Mari came and told us that you got all lovey dovey with miss Venus Armour"

"How did she find out?" 

"Something about Stefani with a y and Opera or something like that I can't be arsed to remember what she said" Shawn answered 

"Though this means that by now everybody knows so quite a few boys will be looking for your head and some girls as well"

"Don't remind me, my brain can't seem to process this all, I'm to young for love" I cried, at 12 years old, girls weren't really at the top of my agenda, especially girls who could kill me with boiling blasts of fire that would blister my skin till death if I ever got them the wrong sort of flower.

"Well how about you just speak to her at Hogsmead while you go buy Christmas presents, by the way, I want a wand holster" we then started talking about quidditch, the new promo video for the Nimbus 2000 coming out in 2 years and Gilderode Lockhearts new book, something about Werewolves. 

"Perseus Black, it seems that Professor McGonagall would like to speak to you so if you could head down to the transfiguration classroom...NOW!"Snape shouted at me, though I could see a sense of pride in his eyes, so it must be something good.

"Right away sir" and for the first time since last night my mind wasn't 100% focused on Venus, more like 87%.

AN: I hid a message in the names that Mari said, first one to guess it and tell me and I will put a reacurring character in the book for them

1.3K reads = next chapter

From Ya Boi 

Shade 324