Secrets Revealed

Percy POV

As I walked towards the office of the Headmaster, thoughts rushed through my head, what was going to happen, was I going to get told off for winning the quidditch season for Slytherin. It was no secret that Dumbledore always had a bias towards Slytherin. Trudging along.

You know, the one thing that I hate about Hogwarts was the staircases, they are long, tiring and not only that, they move. Move. 

"Perseus" a man came out of the shadows

"Professor Snape." I replied with respect to my youngest cousins god-father, he gestured for me to follow him. 

"The Headmaster has told me to collect you, he has several things to speak to you about, and you better hope that this won't affect Slytherin as I was just starting to like you," he said with a half smile.

"Of course my Prince" smirking at his discomfort at the mention of his old nickname .

"Lemon Drops" and I was met with the sparkling eyes of Albus Percival Dumbledore.

"Ah, young Percy we have a lot to talk about, regard your future, family and heritage, come sit," then looking at the greasy haired man behind me, "that will be all Severus."

"But before we go into the dark depressing, weird and wonderful things I have someone here who would like to speak to you."

I saw a man with black robes and Sunglasses, and I instantly new who he was.

"Your Johnny Cain, captain of the Velocity Falcons and the England National quidditch team."

"Yep that's me, my daughter is the Captain of Ravenclaw and came complaining to me over the winter holidays how a first year Slytherin scored over 100 points past her, she plays Keeper by the way, in both of their matches this season so for the past 7 months I have been given permission from the school to come and watch your matches and practice. I am impressed, I spoke to your captain and managed to get him to switch from the Ravens to the Falcons when he is 18 and replace Grant who is retiring in 2 years. On top of that I am offering you a contract when you turn 16, providing you carry on playing half as well as you do now and you don't get an injury that will affect your play. When 16 you will train with our head coach in the United Kingdom while you are going to school, after which you would move to L.A, I believe you already have a house there. So what do you say?" 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I was pretty sure that the entire school could hear me scream.

"Head master I will take my leave, Percy I have already spoke to you Aunt about this before I offered you a contract, she seemed reluctant but after reviewing our offer and she saw that we were given you a fair amount of money she agreed, as long as you keep up your responsibilities as the heir of the House of Black. Though I don't think your Uncle will be so happy." And with that he flew of.

Dumbledore POV

How to explain to a boy about a war that is going start in 3 years time, and on top of that the parents of the boy that I want him to help murder his parents.

On top of that his father that is suppose to be dead is actually a near all powerful being who controls the very ocean itself and can destroy the earth that we live on with a very thought and if the ministry found out about this they would probably experiment and maybe kill him, the very same ministry that I want Percy to fight for.

This is going to be a very long talk indeed.

"Percy, I remember your mother very fondly, if I remember correctly she was particularly strong at charms and potions. She was a very kind Slytherin and most off the houses loved her, a trait that I see you have gotten from her. Have your family ever told you how she died?"

The 11 year old boy before me shook his head with dismay, only replying with "She was killed in the War between Voldemort and the Ministry 2 years before it finished"

"Well as you know most of the Blacks sided with Voldemort and although your mother was a neutral in this war, Voldemort knew her since she was born and had seen her like a daughter. A prophecy was given and some of the order members, only Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, the Tonks and Weasley family, a man called Peter Pettingrew and my self didn't believed killing your mother would end the war, the prophecy was about Harry Potter, not you, and against my advice and efforts the order murdered your mother."

Percy's face was emotionless, though I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Your mother knew about a ploy to kill her and your father tried to convince her to come to America with him, but she refused and went into hiding, only her friends the Longbottom's knew yet they gave her whereabouts to the order and by majority sent 2 assassins to kill her. As you may know the Longbottom's had a son and I ask you not to judge him, he is young but is aware of what his parents did to you. Your aunt Bellatrix tortured his parents with the Cruciatus Curse till they went insane, which is why she went to Azkaban. Your mother's killers were killed by Lord Voldemort himself for their crime, and the people who killed Sally Black was Lilly and James Potter." 

Eyes full of tears Percy hugged me whispering "Thank you for telling me" 

"One last thing Percy, your a Demigod."

Though he ran out before he had a chance of hearing me.

Percy is a very interesting wizard indeed

A/N: Part one of 3 for this book done, Tonks and Charlie left but we get the Weasley twins next, I will not do Percy's quest for the lightning bolt as everything will be the same apart from the relationships....Maybe. 

Also instead of Sally being taken it is Narcissa and Percy keeps Medusa's head in Malfoy manor.