Oh Percy we love you

3rd Person Pov

First Quidditch game of the season, a newly reformed young, up and coming Hufflepuff team, against last seasons champion, Slytherin, who all improved last season, some with new brooms the Nimbus 98 special edition, costing them over 500 galleons each, though everybody knew that the team had the skill to match.

The crowed were cheering, Ravenclaw hoping for a Slytherin win so they wouldn't be last in the table, while the Lions were hoping that the Puffs were going to cause an upset for their fierce rivals. 

Yet the most interesting part of this particular game was the story behind it, two unlikely best friends, both relatively popular, though one considerably more than the other, playing against opposing teams. This was unheard of, though was the main cause of excitement. 

In the stands on the Hufflepuff stands, which was named the Tonks stand, was the former Hufflepuff Captain and 1975 Hogwarts Quidditch cup champion (the reason the stand was named Tonks) Ted Tonks, and his daughter who was also a former Hufflepuff captain, Nymphadora Tonks, both supporting Hufflepuff but also here to support their cousin/nephew Perseus Black during his troubled times.

On the Slytherin stands, the mother and wife of the two former Hufflepuff's sat, their to support both her house team and nephew, they were allowed to stay the week along with the Malfoy's.

The elder Malfoy, Lucius, didn't look to interested, though a touch of pride could be seen in his eyes when his nephews name could be heard chanted from 2 of the 4 stands. His wife, and Percy's closest thing to a mother, was looking down worried for her nephew/son as she knew what a barbaric sport this was. Next to her was a 9 year blond bouncing boy, looking at awe at the students and quidditch pitch that was before him, even though every night during the summer holidays Percy would describe Hogwarts to him, it wasn't the same as seeing it in real life. 

The drums started and the Hufflepuff's chanting started.

"We are the Puuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffs, we're not afraidddddddd, we will supppooorrrrt are team till their final dayyyyyyyyyyssssssss" 

It was relatively dark outside and the floodlights were blazing down on the pitch as the commentator was calling out the names of the Hufflepuff players with all of the highlights of the team down their history, including the 1975 win against Slytherin, the big screen turned to Ted Tonks who gave a cheeky wave, which resulted in a massive cheer.

Then the drumming got louder and more dangerous the words to "We are the Champions" were belted out by the green snakes in the stands.

Then a new chant began as the screen showed all of the Snakes highlights for last season, most of them being one Percy Black.

The Snakes stood up "We Love You Percy, We Do, We Love You Percy, We Do, We Love You Percy, We Do, Ohhhhhh Percy, We Love You, OI OI OI" they repeated this until the blue eagles joined in, as did the yellow Puffs, joining with both Tonks' who started singing with the Snakes, then the red lions started to, most reluctantly yet some did enjoy.

The Snakes came out with a roar of applause, especially one player with the silver 11 on his back.

Madam Hooch came out "I want I nice clean game, shake hands now" with that she through the quaffle in the air, and the game began.

"McGregor takes the ball, passing it to Black who flips over Hart, Black feints pass Ezra Hartley and slots it nicely into the hoop. 10 points for Slytherin" the new commentator cried. 

Kyle patted Percy on the back and whisper "Your going to make a great Captain next year"

"Flinnigar seems to be whispering encouraging words to Black, the Slytherin team have been instrumental in the change of Slytherin attitude"