Goblins, Oh My

AN: School sucks all characters apart from oc owned by J.K. Rowling  and Rick Riordan 

Preview

After reading all of that I sighed, and the first thought that came to mind was

" Am I going to the learn Witch or Wizard craft" and with that though I was whisked of to Diagon Ally.

Percy Pov

This is the first time I have actually been able to visit Diagon ally in all of my 11 years of being alive, that's a long time for a boy with ADHD. 

I always just assumed it was because my aunty and uncle were overprotective of me and little Drakey Wakey and thought nothing of it. Although I was born into a high class family, a Black is a Black, Gryffindor or Slytherin, I was still in awe with what I saw around me though I still held my head high, like Black should, it is what my Aunt and Uncle taught me, and the family portraits on the wall I always asked that how a Black was better if I was per say a Johnson, and why I couldn't associate with the Weasleys but I could the Greengrass'; we were all the same status, a pure blood. But even that confused me, how can one be a better wizard based on bloodlines, a wizard is a wizard and though some are better than others it doesn't depend on your blood status. Look at Crabb and Goyle, those two are pure bloods yet they are the personification of stupid and don't get me started on Fudge his ban of magical creatures was insane, how could he ever be put in...

"cy, Percy, Perseus!" I heard separating me from my thoughts. Looking at my uncle I knew I had missed what he was saying before so my very intellectual response was "huh." 

Sighing, he told me that first we were going to go to Gringotts to get my money from the wizarding bank. After that we were going to get my books, then to safe the best for last I was finally going to get my wand. Heading to Gringotts I was thinking about the all the things that I could buy, it was no secret that my mother had left a lot of money to me and on top of that I was the owner of both of the Lestranges volts as they were in Azkaban, unless they ever got released or broke out. Not that that could ever happen.

After a long walk, 2 minutes of silence is really long and uncomfortable for someone with ADHD, we finally stopped outside the wizarding banks grand doors. 

The doors swung up like magic (magic get it) and I couldn't help but notice all of the gold, silver and some type of glowing bronze that added some type of godly aura to the grand room. Statues of all the Greek legends such as Heracles (who I find is a dick, I mean who kills their own family, that shit is fucked up), Cadmus, Jason, Atalanta, Theseus, Achilles, Bellaphrone even Hektor was up there; looking at the gold statues in awe until I was drawn to one. 

Perseus.

The original demi-god, the one who killed the Gorgon Medusa, who fought the mighty sea serpent, conqueror of the god Dionysus, the one who the fates deemed worthy of having a peaceful painful death, my name sake.

"Soon you too will join these ranks of great heroes, Perseus Orion Black" 

Turning around I came face to face with a small goblin with a white beard and pointed ears, kind of like elves, however his eyes gave away a story, a story that held centuries of pain and hardship. 

"Follow!" he commanded, not even asking how he knew my name, I did. Now usually the goblins where very protective over the vaults and would ask for some identification like a blood sample or your wand and when I voiced my thoughts my reply was "You smell of the sea and magic, my boy. Only one person in the world smells like that."