Meeting of Magic

Richard Amour Pov

To say I was nervous was an understatement, I was meeting Perseus Black, who was dating my daughter. Yes, I know I know, surely it is supposed to be him who is nervous to be meeting Venus' father, but it's Percy Black. 12 years old and is a protégé in Transfiguration and Defence against the dark arts, on top of that a massive potions prospect as well. He is sole heir of the Black name as the last one was disowned, while the others either married of or killed. Percy is a Slytherin Chaser who has already won 1 quidditch Hogwarts cup, I was also in Slytherin. I was in the year above his mother who I had a slight crush on, though it died out in my 5th year when she started dating Laden Sparks, Slytherin head boy and Beater.

"Honey are you ready to go?" my wife called with little Joshua in her hands

"Yeah, do you want to fly there or apparate or use the floo powder"

"Floo powder, I'd feel a lot more safe with little Joshua, but Richard, I'm a bit worried, how do you think that they would react to me being a, you know, muggle" I chuckled at how wrong she is.

"Do not worry, this is not like the time we met Mari's family, or even the Zabini's, from what Venus has told me, Perseus is not like most pure-bloods, besides his Uncle is a muggle-born and that is considered a worse insult to pure-bloods than normal muggle's"

Jessica Amour (Step-mum)

"Dad, are you ready to leave?" I heard my step-daughter Venus call out, she came out in a beautiful blue strapless dress, and light make up complimenting her dark wavy hair and regal features, though I could sense that there was something different about her. Then I noticed something on her left hand, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, with a sea green gem in the middle"

"Venus, your ring is absolutely gorgeous, where did you get it from?"

"Percy bought it for me for Christmas, lovely isn't it, he paid 400 galleons for it though"

I was still getting used to this whole witches and wizard thing but I did know that that was a lot of money.

"He said that it is enchanted but I don't know how?" 

That is when everything clicked, because I am not a direct relative I can still sense Venus' allure, I don't get attracted to her or anything, more like a feel a sense of desire or want, though instead of to her like most people, it is to her father. Though looking at her now, although she still is very attractive, I don't feel her allure.

"Honey, I believe that Perseus has just fixed most of your boy problems, I can't feel your allure and I think that it is the ring he gave you" 

At first she looked confused, then excited, then in love, and at that point I realised that my precious daughter has grown up.

------------------------------------------------------Time skip-----------------------------------------------------------

Poseidon Pov

As I looked down from Olympus waiting for my meeting with Hecate, Circe and Athena, my mind was buzzing, Triton was getting married to the Mermaid Athena, and while I didn't approve of her name she was a lovely mermaid who would be a fine addition to the royal family, who was pregnant with her 7nth child by him. I remember the news like it was yesterday, I was so ecstatic that Delphi had to calm me down, and she wishes to meet Percy as well

Flash back

"And breath, we can get through this together, your doing fine" 

"Oh shut-up Delphi, I am not the one who is pregnant" I said still with a massive grin on my face