3

"Dahye"

Tearing her eyes away from the boy next to her, Dahye looked up at the boy seated in front of her before smiling. "Ten! If you're in this class that must mean I might actually be a little good at this art thing."

Ten laughed, winking at the girl shortly after. "Yeah, you're good at a lot of things."

Dahye quickly reached forward covering his mouth and glancing at the two toned hair boy next to her. "Shhh, you're too loud."

Ten chuckled, removing her hand and leaning forward, their faces only a few inches apart, whispering. "Baby, that's what I told you, remember." He waited a few seconds seeing the flustered look on dahye's face and laughing as she leaned back into her chair.

Looking at the boy next to her he frowned, not recognizing the boy. "Dahye, who's that?"

Dahye shrugged, glancing at the boy who looked at the two upon hearing the question. "Hey, im dahye and the annoying boy with no manners is ten."

"Uh, hi, im renjun." he nodded at the two, averting his attention away from them once again.

"Are you a freshman?" ten blurted, earning a hit on his shoulder from dahye. "What? I've never seen him before." he defended himself waiting for renjun's response.

Before the boy could say anything the professor walked in introducing herself before starting the lecture.

When the class ended Dahye spoke, turning to look at the boy who was once seated next to her. "Hey, do you-" she frowned seeing that Renjun was already on his way out the room, pouting as she finished her sentence. "-want to get lunch with us?"

"Good luck with that one, he doesn't seem like your type though, too quiet and I highly doubt he's an athlete." Ten laughed exiting the room. "Later hye."

The girl sighed picking up her things. I was just trying to be nice.

As she entered the dining hall for lunch, mark snuck up behind her throwing his arm over her shoulders. "Done for the day?"

Dahye let out a breath. "I wish, I have to meet up with the girls later to figure out the whole cheer tryouts thing for next week."

"I'm sorry, at least we'll still be together once you start practice up again" Mark spoke as the two sat at their regular table, it was one of the bigger ones in the center of the cafeteria where most of the athletes usually sat together.

"So, I invited some of the new basketball players to sit with us today. No flirting." Mark warned.

"Yeah yeah whatever, they're too young for me anyway." She waved her hand dismissing mark's requests.

'Hye, baby"

Hearing the raspy voice from behind her, she smiled looking over her shoulder as the boy sat down. "Jaehyun." she glanced over at mark knowing he didn't necessarily approve of the two.

Jaehyun slipped his hand under the girl's skirt, letting his hand stay on her thigh, a smirk growing on his lips as he felt her cross her legs. "Can I come over after practice?" he whispered, his lips slightly brushing against her ear.

"Bro, what's up?"

Dahye quickly turned her attention to the two boys in front of her after hearing mark speak up. She coughed slightly seeing Renjun sit down next mark.

"This is renjun, one of the new freshmen on the team, I told you about." Mark introduced as he eyed Jaehyun.

Running her fingers through her hair, Dahye let out a nervous sigh, seeing ten and donghyuck enter the cafeteria at the same moment. When did everyone start hanging out together? 

idk if anyones reading, but i hope its not too bad so far