10

Dahye simply nodded as she listened to Hyerin continuously give compliments about renjun. "You should talk to him, he's really sweet." dahye looked away from the girl, not sure why she felt her stomach drop at the thought of it.

"Will you help me?" hyerin pleaded.

Hyerin was also a pretty shy girl who avoided speaking to guys out of nervousness. With renjun, it was like she was instantly attracted to him the moment she saw him in one of their classes. She never thought about making a move, afraid that she would be shut down. After seeing him with dahye, she wanted to try not wanting dahye to get in the way. She knew she was talented, and gorgeous and believed anyone could fall for her easily.

"Sure, maybe after the game?" dahye suggested not wanting to feel guilty if she would have declined.

"Alright girls, lets run through the routines one more time and then you're free to go." Hearing their captain's voice, Dahye smiled at hyerin before getting into their positions.

After their practice, dahye suggested for her and sora to head to the football field to meet up with mark.

"Sorry hye, jaemin is waiting for me.'' Sora spoke almost like a whisper.

Dahye's ears perked up as she started grinning. "I KNEW YOU WERE INTERESTED IN HIM! GIVE ME DETAILS LATER" she pointed at the girl as the two went separate ways.

After checking the field and not seeing anyone, Dahye simply walked into the boys locker room as if it was the most normal thing in search of her best friend but instantly had multiple pairs of eyes on her.

"Jaehyun, get your girl." Johnny called out as she passed by.

"jAeHyUn GeT YoUr GirL." Dahye mocked johnny before throwing his shirt at him. "Put a shirt on." she stuck her tongue out teasingly as he chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"The new cheer uniforms are cute." he commented.

"It looks better on sora." she hinted before walking away.

As she found mark she sat on one of the benches while he was at his locker. "You're not tired? You just had 2 practices back to back."

"I'm exhausted." mark sighed, closing the locker door and leaning on it. "Everything okay?" he questioned noticing the look on her face.

"yeah , i just, i dont-" before she could finish her sentence jaehyun leaned down, placing his arms on either side of her.

"I missed you." he smiled placing a kiss on her cheek.

That smile. His lips. Ugh how can someone be this gorgeous. Wait, a distraction, maybe thats what i need. Dahye smiled in thought, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Mark rolled his eyes at the interaction before moving jaehyun away. "You can suck each others faces off later."

Jaehyun gave the girl a quick kiss telling her he would call later before heading out of the locker room.

Seeing the look on Mark's face, Dahye sighed. "I'm fucked."

"Continue." mark motioned, waiting for the girl to vent.

Dahye took a deep breath not really sure how to word how she was feeling.

"I think one of the girls are on the team are interested in renjun and she asked for my help and i agreed and told her to just go for it but why do i feel like sad about it, i dont even like him, and then there's jaehyun and i dont know, i feel so dfdaudui, also, i think hyucks flirting is rubbing off on renjun-"

She continued to ramble on about her mixed emotions, but also getting side tracked in the process as mark listened to all her thoughts, laughing at some of the side comments she made.

"Maybe you're just worried about him? Kind of like how I am with your jaehyun situation. You dont want him to end up getting hurt or something?" Mark shrugged.

He noticed how close the two had gotten over the past two weeks but it was obvious to anyone that they were at least a little bit interested in each other. They all assumed it would just be a matter of time before they realized it but dahye and renjun were both clearly oblivious and now there was someone else added to the equation. Dahye and jealousy do not mix very well which worried mark a lot more.