11

A few days had passed and dahye hadn't seen or walked to class with renjun in a while. She didn't really think anything of it as the two still texted and sat together during lunch. It was a little strange that he didn't speak to her for long when their practice times overlapped.

"do you think hyerin actually made a move?" dahye questioned. The two were leaving their first class and mark decided to walk her to the next class (the one with ten and renjun)

"she did" mark looked away. "a few days ago" he mumbled and then turned around not feeling her presence next to him anymore.

dahye stopped after hearing marks words. "why didn't you tell me? does he think she's cute? is that why he hasn't walked with us?"

"relax hye. i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier, he did say she was pretty cute but donghyuck claims that renjun thinks she's a bit clingy. the first day she got his number, she spammed him with text messages." mark added.

dahye sighed continuing to walk with mark. She couldn't help but wonder why no one told her and why hyerin never asked her for help again. She waved good bye to mark as she entered the classroom.

Dahye sighed a little seeing renjun on his phone. probably talking to hyerin. she thought as she pulled ten's hair from in front of her which got him to turn around instantly.

"someone missed me" he smiled.

"maybe a little" dahye sent him a wink crossing her arms. "are you going to the game tomorrow?"

"of course i have to support my girl." ten smirked seeing renjun finally look up at the two

Catching on, dahye leaned a little closer. "Before or after?"

Ten chuckled before whispering. "Why are you trying to make him jealous?"

"Who? Jaehyun? Hes not even here." dahye defended in which ten laughed ruffling her hair. "We'll talk later." he turned around as their professor began their lecture.

Once class was over, dahye was quick to head out before renjun and being the first at their table for lunch. Mark, sora, jaemin, jisung and chenle followed shortly after.

"Is she?" Jisung started as she noticed how deep in thought dahye was.

"-shes just nervous about cheering at the game tomorrow." sora nodded towards the girl.

"Im fine guys." she sat up a little more as renjun and jeno sat down. It suddenly felt a lot awkward with no one saying anything until hyerin happily stood behind renjun.

"Can i sit with you guys today? My friends are doing like this extra credit thing today and-" hyerin continued to ramble on and dahye rolled her eyes before speaking. "Its fine."

Hyerin smiled pulling up a chair next to renjun. Hearing renjun laugh dahye looked up seeing a smile on his face. Why is he so cute? She sighed just thinking about it.

"So i guess you didn't need my help" she turned to hyerin, cutting their conversation short.

"You told me to just go for it and i didnt feel as nervous anymore." the girl smiled innocently at dahye. There was a clear face of confusion on renjun after hearing the response. He wondered why and began to assume there was probably more going on between her and jaehyun than everyone thought.

"Cute, don't hurt him." dahye playfully warned, but mark didnt buy it at all. Tapping her, he nodded towards the door motioning for the two to leave in which dahye agreed.

"Whats up?" dahye looked at mark.

"You like him hye, just admit it." He sighed. "You're getting all confused and jealous and you're just holding everything in."

"I- i- i dont.. Okay maybe a little. But crushes go away, right? Plus he has hyerin now." dahye shrugged, walking in front of him now.

Mark smiled. "How does it feel to get it off your chest?"

"A lot better, i'd hate to have to do it again but i cant not tell sora, she'll fight me for being left out on it." she smiled. "Johnny is still having that party after the game tomorrow, right?"

Mark nodded, laughing. "And you're going to use it as a distraction? Wait- i know the answer to that."

~

im baaaack