17

"Stop cheating."

"I'm just better than you, admit it"

Dahye shook her head at jisung and chenle's bickering. She ended up in renjun and Donghyuck's dorm room watching them all play video games for the millionth time in the past week. She was seated next to renjun on his bed, with her head resting on his shoulder. He had his arm wrapped around her waist while still holding the controller to play the game as well.

"You guys dont want to go out? Maybe a frat party or something?" dahye questioned as they all had their attention on the tv screen in front of them.

"Too much attention." renjun whispered, glancing at the girl. She knew he was right and that all the attention made him slightly uncomfortable. Ever since the game, he began getting the same stares and whispers that dahye was familiar with.

She wasn't exactly too happy about all the girls who tried throwing themselves at him. Once they realized he was one of 'those cute guys on the basketball team' they even started calling them the dreamies. She didn't understand that part but she also was not going to expose the jealousy she felt whenever these girls would interrupt their conversations.

"Get a room guys" donghyuck whined making everyone turn their attention to jaemin and sora.

"What about those two?" sora pouted, pointing at dahye and renjun in which the two pulled apart quickly.

"We're not even doing anything, what? Sora lets go." dahye quickly got off the bed feeling her cheeks start to flush from embarrassment.

"no, its fine, we were about to go anyway." mark stood up eyeing everyone to follow along.

"Where are you going?"

""See you tomorrow hyeeee" mark smiled, ignoring her question and dragging donghyuck out of his room.

"This is my room, where are you taking me-" donghyuck's muffled whine could be heard from inside causing the two to laugh.

"I guess I should go too?"

"No, stay." renjun practically whispered. "Movie?"

--

Dahye groaned half asleep hearing an alarm. Wait, that doesnt sound like mine.

She felt the weight of someone's arm placed around her waist and opened one eye holding her breath at how close she was to him. Feeling her heart rate increase, she shifted a little only to feel his grip tighten as he pulled her closer.

"Sorry for the alarm" he finally spoke up, his voice lower and raspier than usual.

Dahye placed a hand on her chest trying to slow the ever rising rate of her heartbeat. Gripping the fabric she glanced down at the soft black material realizing it wasnt hers but the familiar scent indicated it was renjun's.

"I s-should get ready for class." she mumbled trying to ignore the fact that she started stuttering. She finally looked up at the boy who still had his eyes closed. "Hmm a few more minutes."

She smiled and nodded even though he couldn't see admiring his soft features as she did the first time she saw him. Maybe I should tell him?

--

"That is definitely not your sweater." mark commented as he and dahye walked to class.

She rolled her eyes trying to hold back a smile. "I'm supposed to give it back."

"Yeah that's not happening." mark chuckled as he noticed her grip onto the hem of the sleeves tightly. "Whats-"

"What the fuck." dahye stopped in her steps causing mark to bump into her before turning his attention to the scene in front of them.