8

"Yah, I definitely won this round." chenle stood up pointing at the tv.

"Next game, i'm going to win, watch." jisung spoke as he started another round.

Dahye had no idea how she ended up watching 7 boys play video games when the initial plan was to watch a movie. She wasn't complaining though, it was kind of fun watching them play so competitively and making so many jokes.

"Dahye, you should play a game with us." jeno suggested.

Pointing to herself, she shook her head. "Either way, I would end up losing every game."

"Easy win for us." donghyuck shrugged.

Throwing a pillow at his head, dahye sat up a little more. "I'm playing, pass me a controller."

Renjun noticed as dahye looked a little confused while playing and sat closer to the girl before whispering. "Get me out and i'll help you win?" he suggested.

Dahye smiled, still focused on the tv screen. "You lost the last 3 rounds in a row."

"But I didn't come last." He turned his attention to her just as she got him out.

"See! Im not bad." dahye pointed at the TV to distract the other boys before looking at renjun.

"I'll take that as you wanting my help?" renjun placed his controller down as the girl nodded, waiting for him to show her what to do.

Dahye held her breath a little as she felt his hands on hers to help guide her. "Press that button over there." renjun whispered so the others wouldn't know he was helping her.

Following his directions throughout the game she smiled seeing that she placed third. It wasnt a win but it was better than everyone thought she would get. "Thank you but if they ask me to play again, I will definitely lose."

Renjun chuckled, removing his hands from her controller but keeping one hand on her thigh.

"Guys, stop flirting." Mark fake gagged as 6 eyes were suddenly on the two.

"SEE I JUST PROVED ALL OF YOU WRONG." dahye finally stood up pointing at the tv in an attempt to distract them. Which actually worked.

"Nope, im not letting you beat me, we're playing another round." donghyuck spoke now standing in the center of the room with everyone else as they started another game.

They all continued playing games for the next few hours. Dahye continuously laughing and the never ending conversations she had with them. As they all started leaving one by one only dahye, renjun and donghyuck remained. By the last hour, dahye kept falling in and out of sleep.

"Dahye." renjun tapped the girl trying to wake her up. "Sora is waiting for you."

The girl groaned, waving him off. Shaking his head, he tickled her side and she giggled trying to remove his hands. "I'm up, I'm up." she mumbled sitting up and ignoring how her hair was now disheveled.

Getting off the bed, she dragged her feet walking to the door and waved at Sora who was waiting for her. "Bye hyuckie and renjunie." she giggled half asleep.

As dahye and sora walked off, she felt a little tug on her hand as she spun around looking up at renjun. He was leaning against the door frame wearing a gray hoodie in which he had the hood up and glasses. He looks so cute. Wait, no. stop thinking like that. Mark will kill me. But hes so cute. Dahye shook away the thoughts as she heard renjun's voice in a whisper.

"Uhm stop by before class? We can uh go together." he shyly looked at her waiting for her response. He wasn't sure if she would agree but even if she didn't, he still had the whole weekend to get over it if that was even enough.

"Sure!" she smiled. "Goodnight renjun." slowly letting go of his hand, she waved before walking off to her room.

"You like her bro." donghyuck chuckled as he watched renjun close the door and head back to his own bed.

"I- i dont know. I've known her for like 3 days." he groaned, running his fingers through his hair.

"Maybe its just a little crush that'll wear off soon, you know. Even if I did like her, I would have some serious competition." He sighed thinking about all the stares she would get whenever she walked by and not to mention how she was almost always greeted no matter where she went.

"Yeah, jaehyun would beat your ass, be careful." donghyuck shook his head.

"What about you and ten?" renjun asked curiously.

"She had a little thing with ten way before jaehyun and he knows my flirting is just teasing, her reactions are so funny. Maybe just wait for their little thing to fall off or mess around with someone else in the meantime. I'm not sure if she's a relationship type of girl." donghyuck turned off the light in their room.

Looking up at the ceiling, renjun had a thousand things running through his mind. Its just the first week of class, its nothing serious. right?

~~

This is what i was thinking about