Play with fire - Hwang Hyunjin

Dedicatedly, he began the song, the beat getting fierce by time brought his hand to grab his own throat, shuddering at the unspecified stability he earned.

He intensely gazed at the mirror to look at his reflection, hair and clothes damp with the sweat of hard work and rapidly, his heart thumped along with his lips letting out sighs of pressure and grief.

'He is a bully.'

'He must leave the group.'

'He is a shame to the whole industry.'

Hyunjin, felt his sense leaving his body, dragging his soul out as he threw away his shirt, the slender frame glowing under the dimmed lights inside the room with beads of sweat dripping down the valley of his chest.

He was hurt to the point that he could feel a spark of determination growing up within to prove his innocence.

Moving his body oh, so elegantly like the ripples of calm water, he blended into the music, bringing his feelings to the rhythmical moves, he lived in the lyrics.

The world fell apart leaving only him and the now playing song.

The black and white world insulted him and Hyunjin knew some people still loved him yet the hatred that was shown publicly was not bearable.

The dream of being an idol, was it going to end?

He questioned just to get the silence as an answer.
The world was cruel, he realized when he experienced it, finding how bitter it was under the sugar-coated lies.

He had to be strong,

For himself, For his family,
For his bandmates,
For STAY.

Moving his arms, independently and gracefully like a swan, very agile and sharp, he smiled like an insane boy out of asylum as the loud music bounced off the walls.

'I'll prove I'm innocent.' He thought.

The darkroom was like the stormy sky and his movements were like lightning flashing the light for a split second across the rain.

Raised with the tension and the passions the surrounding was getting thick and uncomfortable, his breathing ragged and strangled him.

His suffocated mind raced and his head pounded, and Hyunjin didn't understand what was happening but he didn't stop. Gaze blurred and tears jumped out of his eyes, making him bang his fist against the mirror lending it a delightful blow as a raspy scream left. He didn't quit and his hand kept meeting with the shattered glass, bruising his fingers, hot, thick blood oozing.

"Hyunjin!"

Faintly he heard someone tell and the next moment he has torn away from the glass into a warm hug.

Letting himself tumble to his knees, Hyunjin admitted the eldest to hold him closer, feeling his palm draw invisible circles of comfort. A few times the door opened and closed, allowing him to know that the other members were there too.

He sobbed.

He cried out the tears that he was afraid to let out in front of others. Feeling safe in a lot of soothing arms, for a moment there was nothing to worry about, and none uttered a word, only his cries restored the room and he could feel someone wrapping a bandage around his knuckles.

Hyunjin rested his head over Chan's shoulder trying to suppress the hot tears that weren't planning to end, anytime soon.

"Hyunjin-ah." Han murmured, kneading his nape. "Don't worry. You are not alone."

Those words, he needed it, deserved it, possibly.

He coughed, struggling to breathe appropriately and the others moved away for a while yet Felix's small hand hekd Hyunjin's, not hoping to let go, even for a while.

Thank you" He managed to say, somehow only to receive warm smiles and 'Don't worry' s.

The assurance he lacked was now gathering again and someplace in his brain advised him that his home was waiting for him to come back and that everyone who loves him would STAY, no matter what.