Love me - Jung Wooyoung × Choi San

They sat on the bed, listening to the calming music of the tumbling waves hitting the shore. The breeze carried the salty scent into the room through the window while chiming the wind chain.

The older male placed a lingering kiss on the smaller boy's hairline. They were snuggled up together, San holding Wooyoung in between his legs, letting the boy play with his ringed fingers. A soft aroma of sweet vanilla candles lightened up the atmosphere. None of them spoke a word and calmly enjoyed each other's presence.

Both of their lives were busy with their own businesses and had barely enough time for each other. Therefore, San had decided to dump everything and go on a summer holiday trip with his husband.

"Sannie..." The younger boy said and he hummed while hiding his face on the latter's crook of the neck, inhaling the lovely scent.

"Say it."

San instantly knew what he wanted but instead of giving it he decided to tease him just a bit.

"Say what Woo?"

Softly whining, Wooyoung looked over his shoulder with a small pout. His brown hair flopped down on to his forehead and his gaze was as soft as a petal. With a chuckle, San tried again.

"What honey?"

"You are such a tease Choi San." The brunette tried shuffling away but got pulled back on to the lap with strong arms.

"Is it so hard for you ask for it directly?"

"Is it so hard for YOU to give it without asking?"

San laughed. The boy was too adorable for him. He made Wooyoung turn around and straddle him.

"Come on. If you ask for it I'll give what you want."

The smaller boy felt so small staring at San's dark eyes and he could imagine how red he was. But he sighed and prepared himself for the bigger heart attack.

Two hands soothingly caressed his sides, encouraging him. Wooyoung knew very well that he was doing this so that he won't be shy to ask for something he wanted from San.

"Love me..." He continued, telling himself that there is nothing to be embarrassed or flustered. "S-say that... you love me."

He was instantly pulled in to warmth, San enveloping his arms around him and rubbing his back in invisible circles while placing soft kisses on Wooyoung's neck. The smaller boy felt at ease as he melted in to the latter's embrace.

"That's my good boy. See it was as easy as saying 1, 2, 3... Right?"

Wooyoung slowly nodded, agreeing heartily.

"You did a good job, Woo. I love you so much. Nothing in the world is compared to it. Even if I say I love you to the moon and back, that is not enough. I love you more than you could ever imagine. So, don't be shy to ask for what you want. I know it is hard for you but let's take it slowly together. Yeah?"

Wrapping his arms around San's neck, Wooyoung leaned his forehead on his chest and listened to the heart beat at a regular pace not knowing that it was music to the boy's ears.

He was grateful that San was his life partner...

He was grateful that San accepted his extremely timid and introvert self...

He was grateful that the other was helping him out to be less nervous...

And he loved his man, Choi San.