Wow- Han Jisung × Lee Minho

Silence. The aggressive music muffled leaving his world dead quiet. Silence. He fell silent, not being able to find words to say.

His eyes were stuck on the lean figure, that just came in through the door, wearing a black, glittery shirt and black tight ripped jeans. Bunch of earrings were hung on his left ear while the other was framed with an ear cuff.

Minho was confused, at how badly his heart raced, skipping every theory of acceleration or velocity or whatever that shit was called. With one gulp, he finished his glass of beer and placed it aside giving his full attention to the boy that was now taking a seat beside him.

He smelled very seductive and the older liked it. He leaned forward and spoke. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you before?"

"Han Jisung." The pretty boy answered. "I am the son of this club's owner. Just came to party around. My friends just went to get fucked up."

His sharp eye were outlined in black and his milky skin was covered in makeup. Ordering a cocktail, Jisung looked around the dance floor just to see people going insane with the help of alcohol and some eating each other's face. He scoffed and gazed at Minho.

"You are pretty." Minho thought out loud , without knowing, making the other smile, one side of his lips arching up first.

"And you are hot." Jisung replied, decently sipping his drink.

Then a hot tension grew between them when the older tried to bring up a line to say but all he could do was to stare at his flawless side profile. He had never felt this nervous since he was a heartthrob, head over heels, and that made Jisung special and interesting.

"Tell me more about you." His voice was so angelic that made Minho's head echoed it more and more.

"My name is Lee Minho. I'm twenty two and I'm a dancer."

"And...?"

"What else?"

"Are you dating?" Han raised a brow up.

"Well, I have gone on a few and some hook ups but at the moment I'm available." Nodding, the taller confirmed his own words. He sucked in a breath when Jisung placed his glass back on the counter and stood up making his way on to his lap.

"Isn't that perfect?" He whispered, staring at Minho with brown orbs. "Do you wanna dance?"

"Why not?"

Smiling, Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist and stepped on to the crowded dance floor, wrapping his arms around the shorter's slender waist and pulling him closer.

Jisung giggled and balanced himself with his arms holding on to his shoulders and both of them swayed to the music.

Everything was just tapping so fast. Falling for a stranger? Good gracious , that was crazy. Minho probably was sure that he was already in love but he wasn't sure if Jisung was planning to make him just a hook up.

"How about you?" Minho asked, his voice louder to make it clear.

"Oh me? Wait..." He pulled his phone out with one hand still around, Lee's neck and typed something before shooting the device back down. "I had a boyfriend till a second ago."

"Wait you broke up with him?"

"Yeah, he wasn't that great either. He couldn't give me anything in the way I wanted. Very busy. Very boring."

That was a lot to take in as he just stared at the boy for a good few seconds. "Wow. That is very straight."

"Oh yeah I'm as straight as a circle."

Both laughed at the reply and Han pushed back his blond hair while licking his lips, out of habit. For a moment they stared at each other, not a word escaping.

The surrounding got thick and he felt the world spin. Maybe it was the drink he took or he was looking his sanity.

Don't.

Do it.

Don't.

Do it.

Don't.

Do it.

Don-

Oh fuck it.

Minho closed the gap, harshly pulling the younger and just captured the lips like a tiger hunting down it's prey. Jisung let out a tiny gasp but instantly mirrored back, his fingers skidding in to the others black hair slowly tucking on it.

Giving a small bit followed by a lick, the older asked for entrance which Jisung gave gladly and his tongue dived in. His hands were impossibly tight around his waist and Han thought there would be bruises the next morning.

Panting they parted, Jisung looking absolutely hot with now swollen, wet lips.

"What do you want?" Questioned Minho, his voice raspy after the steamy make out.

"Maybe a boyfriend who can satisfy me, pay attention to me and take care of me."

"What about your friends?"

"Oh come on, they are probably too drunk to notice if I'm gone or not."

That was all he needed and Minho dragged the other out after and other lingering kiss and walked towards his car.

"I'll make sure you want regret." Reassuringly, he told, his eyes softening for awhile

"I already know I won't."