Dancing with your ghost - Han Jisung × Lee Minho.

Through the window silvery rays of moonlight flowed with the chilly breeze. The silky white curtain danced to the music that played every time he pressed the keys of the piano that sat in middle of the room.

His head was tilted down which caused for a strand of blond hair fall on to his forehead just like how small pearly tears stained and slid down his cheeks. On the music stand of the piano was a small photograph with two boys smiling brightly with their arms around each other.

Every time Jisung look at it he could stop burn in his eyes and the big lump behind his throat. He spent the nights sleepless and the days half dead. Not even for single minute he thought that he should move on. He couldn't. He didn't want to.

Awakening his voice to brake the ice cold silence he sang.

'Yelling at the sky

Screaming at the world'

Most of the times they gazed at the sky trying find their own specific star that made him feel like home. But the world was too cruel. They said that the pretty boy was ugly, that he wasn't fitting to the society, that he was a waste of space. Jisung knew it was all lies yet his words must have been too weak that Minho didn't believe it. The boy would just smile when Jisung said that his eyes were so beautiful that he could stare all day long. Minho would just give a peck in return when he said that he would only love him more and more everyday and not less.

'I stay up all night

Tell myself I'm alright

Baby, you're just harder to see than most.

I put the record on

Wait till I hear our song

Every night I'm dancing with your ghost

Every night I'm dancing with your ghost'

Behind his closed eyes, every moment of their days to gather replayed like a movie. The first day they met at the coffee shop. Jisung could still remember how hardly Minho blushed when he asked him to write his number on the Americano he ordered and their first date at the cat shop. The older looked so happy lying down with cats around him. The first movie night. Gosh, it was so random yet fun. Jisung had showered the boy with so much kisses to show his love. But now he was gone. Gone away from the vicious world, away from him.

As much as he wanted to wake up looking at Minho's face he now couldn't even fall asleep. He missed seeing the adorable laugh the latter had, the cute little nose that he always poke, the fluffy hair always so soft and sweet scented, the body that is always so welcoming. Jisung still couldn't believe that his lover was gone.

'How do I love?

How do I love again?

How do I trust?

How do I trust again?'

In his life Minho was the only thing he wanted. To have him in his arms. To feel the warmth day and night. To tell him that he isn't alone. Maybe he wasn't destined to be with happiness. Maybe he stole someone else's happiness in a before life.

Jisung, from the corner of his eye saw a figure reflecting on the shinny surface of the piano but when he jerked his head back there was nothing but dead silence and darkness. He slowly turned back to the black and white keys. His fingers trembled and was numb with the cold.

"Was my love really not enough for you to hold on a little more? I should have loved you more. Tell you how much I wanted you with me. To let you know that you are the prettiest person I have ever met in my entire life. But I- I failed you. I lost such a precious one like you."

It broke his dead heart seeing how the young boy sobbed hiding his face in his hands. He wanted to reach out and embrace him and tell him that he was there to see him but he was useless. His airy hands wouldn't feel on the latter. He watched from afar hiding behind shadows of the room, wishing that he could cry when he couldn't. The white walls of the room bounced off the cries of the boy giving Minho a hopeless suffocation.

"Why didn't you tell m-me that you were suffering?"

'I was too afraid of giving you my weight.'

"Why did you bare all that sadness alone when we promised to share everything?"

'I'm sorry, I broke our promise.'

"I always told you that I will always stay with you no matter what. But you left me."

'I was coward and I regret it, Ji.'

"Baby... do you even hear me?"

'Yes I do, Sungie. I hear you very well but I don't want to hear you cry because of me.'

"Do you know how much I love you? I love you so much that I don't want anyone else in my life but you."

'I know, Ji. I love you so much too and I only want you as well.'

Minho didn't have much time left. He could see the clock arm nearing one.

"Minho, I miss you so much. Do you know that? Do you know that it is killing me? Do you see that I am going mad?" Jisung cried out, voice raising from every word.

'I'm sorry Jisung. That's all I can say. I'm so sorry.'

He looked at his hands fading letting him know that time was running out. Jisung fell on the ground, his fist holding the fabric above his heart and curling in a corner.

Oh how much Minho wished that he hadn't touch the blade that one night. Oh how much he wished he only cried in the warmth he received. He might have been happier than he was now. As he faded away he could feel a single drop of a tear slid down and froze in mid air and then fall on the ground and scatter just like both of their hearts.

♡♡♡

It's my first sad ending...

Hehehe I'm sorry for not warning