What is Love? - Han Jisung × Lee Minho

"Eomma...!" Minho exclaimed loud enough to wake the three poor cats upstairs in his room. He was frustrated. "What do you mean you arranged a date for me with another CEO's son?!"

"Minho, honey, he is a fine man." Mrs. Lee tried her best to get her son to agree. "Very handsome, rich and a gentleman."

"And how do you know if I like men or not?"

"Minho you came out to us two years ago. Just go this date and see. It wouldn't hurt." She tried to point out while trying to stand on her new heels. Even in the middle of the night she was wearing a black silk dress with a white pearly necklace. She was living her best as a spoiled rich wife of a CEO.

"Right. Biggest mistake ever." The boy snapped. He could resist the fact that her mother was trying get him married to a stranger. "Why are you even doing this? I don't want to go on a date."

"Come on Minho. Just go and see. I promise if you don't like him you don't have to marry him. I'll find a better one."

There Minho thought for awhile. If he doesn't like him, he doesn't have to get along with him. Maybe he'll do that.

"Promise?" Suspiciously he gazed at his mom removing the make up off her face.

"Of course. Promise."

"It is a deal then."

"Deal. Get ready tomorrow morning. He will come pick you up from here."

Rolling his eyes, Minho went to his room and dropped himself on to the bed, staring up at the ceiling where there were star stickers were glowing. He wasn't ready for tomorrow and he wasn't interested. What if it is a middle aged man? What if he is a jerk? What if he is only for sex?! Questions were exploding in Minho's brain and everything was unexpectedly confusing. Somehow bringing himself to sleep he tossed and turned under the covers. He even saw himself in a dream with an old man that was trying to kiss the small crisp of a cookie on the corner of his lip while he struggled to move away, disgusted.

The morning arrived way to earlier and Minho was woken up by his mother, who was more excited than him. She was throwing her hands around as she sang her song of happiness and Minho, he really couldn't understand her. Wearing a white t shirt with jeans and a pastel pink cardigan, he sprayed his vanilla scented perfume. As soon as his brown hair was dry, he brushed it and made it neat.

Then there door bell rang.

"He is here..." Mrs. Lee quickly went to open the front door while Minho was still having breakfast. "Good Morning to you as well sweetheart. Are these for me?! Oh my... they are lovely. Why don't you come in and have breakfast with us? It is okay, come in... No? Then wait... I'll call Minho."

The boy who was done eating was taking as much as time possible but his mother just dragged him to the living room and pushed him towards the door.

"Go. Go. Don't keep him waiting. Have a great day!"

Minho went to the door to meet up with a boy, younger than what he imagined, wearing a grey color t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket. He had jet black hair, with an undercut, that was brushed back and his cheeks were puffy giving him a look of a squirrel. Three earrings hung on his right ear dangling to the sunlight.

"Good morning." He smiled and Minho couldn't stop himself from returning it back. "I guess you are Minho?"

"I am. You?"

"Han Jisung. Don't think that I'm a creep or something but you actually beautiful."

Jisung really sounded genuine enough for the older boy to bite his lip, looking away with a soft blush.