Loud - Jung Wooyoung × ATEEZ

The dorm was filled with the sound of a young boy screaming. Of course it was Wooyoung and no wonder it was loud.

"Yeosang! Why the fuck did you order chicken when I'm making dinner?" Upon hearing the door bell ring and seeing how the lilac haired boy ran to get it Wooyoung asked.

"Because I love chicken than I love You." Savagely, Yeosang replied and sat by the counter opening the box.

"But I cooked for all of us!" The other whined.

"That's your problem. You never ask who wants to eat your food."

Wooyoung watched how Yeosang ate the chicken with a happy face. He was okay with his friend eating food but it didn't fe good when he didn't even try what he made.

"Wah!" San, his boyfriend, came to the kitchen, staring at Yeosang's food. "Can I have some of that? It looks so good..."

"Go ahead."

"San! So you are not earing my food either?!" By now Wooyoung felt sad. He loved seeing his team mates eating his food and he wanted to get compliments. "I am cooking food for all of us! Why can't you even take a bite from it?!"

"What is your problem? I will eat What I want..." San stuffed his mouth and glared. "Aish... I love you but sometimes you get so annoying."

"Me?! Annoying?!"

"Yes you. Very annoying." Yeosang coldly replied, his mind totally clouded with the taste. He didn't realize that his words would hit Wooyoung.

"What the fuck?! Why can't you just tell me earlier that you are ordering or something?! I have told you a lot of times about this!"

"And how many time have we told you to ask us if we are ordering food?" San licked his lips, taking the sauce in to his mouth. "If you just need a bite from this just tell us without screaming."

"I don't need your fuc-"

"Jung Wooyoung!"

He paused half way of the sentence when he heard Seonghwa calling out his name. The older boy stood by the kitchen door. He had bed hair and his eyes were quite heavy but he was angry. "Stop being so loud! People need sleep as well. And if San and Yeosang wants to eat chicken then they can eat it. Just please stop being loud! You are so annoying."

Wooyoung speechlessly stared at him not knowing what to say. Seonghwa was never like this. His eyes started to brim as he apologized. "Sorry hyung."

After Seonghwa left Yeosang laughed. "I told you Wooyoung. We can eat What we want while we can. We don't get to eat this everyday. So stop being loud and cook your own food."

That hit hard. Wooyoung no longer had the appetite to eat. He quickly finished his work and left the kitchen. He wanted to be alone. Away from everyone. Just be alone in the darkness and silence.

Crawling to a corner in his room, Wooyoung sat. A lot of voices echoed in his head and he felt like drowning. As if someone was ripping his heart. Never ever he thought that his members words would be this painful.

"I should really try not talking. They hate me for being loud. I even made Sannie annoyed with me. "

♡♡♡

He finished his stretches and stood up as Mingi went to turn on the songs they were supposed to practice. Usually Wooyoung would do counting so that everyone would not feel lazy or forget the choreography but today he didn't utter a word. When someone made a mistake he shook it off and carried on with himself. He didn't scream. He didn't make jokes. He didn't annoy his hyungs. He just nodded or maybe talked a few words.