Silence- Han Jisung × Bang Chan

The office door was closed and he let out a deep sigh. It had been closed since last night and Han didn't know what to do. His boyfriend was hard working, he knew well but more than earning money he was concerned about his health. Being a CEO wasn't easy at all. Tons of files to be signed and checked and Chan did all of them day and night. He sometimes didn't know that he wasn't paying any attention to his loved ones.

In the big house of luxury and silence, Jisung always got bored. He had nothing to do since Chan told him to stay home and not to do a job. The television was absolutely unenjoyable for him and the food the maids prepared didn't feel tasty. On the bean bag in his balcony he sat remembering the old times, how Chan took him out on dates, how he cooked for him and how they had Movie marathons with their friends. But this was the life he chose. Jisung knew this would come but he didn't regret loving his man.

It was past lunch time and Chan hadn't eaten anything since morning coffee. Slowly getting up Jisung went to the office door again, building up courage to go in.

He knocked and a dull 'come in' was heard.

"Channie..." He said softly while entering just to receive silence. The room was a mess. Papers and files all over the table, books scattered on the floor along with other stationary and Chan sat infront of the computer, his fingers running over square shaped buttons. "Still working?"

The older male hummed not even sparing glance at the boy.

"You have been working a lot since Monday though..."

"I have more to do." The voice was cold as ice and had no emotion like a stone. Jisung observed the tired face of Chan and his tossed hair. He had eye bags due to lack of sleep.

"But you haven't eaten yet."

"I will eat later after this."

"Channie, you need to eat something." Jisung protested, trying his best to get the other to have a proper meal.

"I told you, I'll eat after I finish this." Chan replied.

"When will that be? You said last morning too but you didn't eat."

It was true, that Jisung tried to get his boyfriend eat something but got snapped at instead.

"You will get sick if you don't get a meal. Just stop for a few minutes and have a meal. If you don't want to eat what the maids are cooking I can make some-"

"I don't need your shitty food Jisung!"

As if someone hit the back of his head with a baton, Jisung stared at the now standing male, stunned.

"How many times do you want me to tell you that I don't want to eat? I'm working my ass off just to make our life comfortable while you do nothing but stay at home."

"Excuse me? Stay at home and doing nothing? You were the one who told me not to go to work when I asked you." He did his best not to shout at the taller and tried to maintain his words.

"Then understand that I'm working. I need to finish all these in peace. Why are you being such a problem?"

"I'm just trying to care for you."

"Then don't care about me!"

"How can I not when I love you? I love you even though you are so busy to spend time with me!"

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

Jisung flinched at the sudden out burst as a tear drop jumped out of his eyes.

"Get out of my room!"

"I regret loving you." He whispered hoping the other wouldn't hear and turned around his heels and went out of the room. A maid came running to him and held his hands.