Elevator - Jung Wooyoung × Choi San

"Come here baby..." San opened his arms as he moved away from the stove to engulf his lover in a morning hug. Wooyoung nuzzled his head in the chest and inhaled the fresh pancake scent that came from the older.

"G'd morning San-ah."

"Good morning to you to Woo baby."

San side hugged him and went back to flip the pancake on to the plate. He switched off the stove and set the food on the table and watched Wooyoung sit infront of him, still wrapped up in a blanket like a soft burrito. The sight bought a smile on to his face and he wanted squeeze the younger.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I have to go to the company." Wooyoung stuffed his mouth and hummed at the sweet taste. "To manage a few contracts."

"Long day ahead then."

"Yeah. Will be a boring day."

♡♡♡

Wooyoung signed another file and tiredly kept it on the stack of the other files that he had finished working on. He was a CEO but things weren't as easy as how it seemed to be.

He could see the night sky from the moved curtain and a long sigh left his lips as he rested his head on the table. But not too long his phone buzzed.

........ 

San-

Baby I just finished my work.

Should I pick you up?

Woo-

I'm done too...

If you can yes please.

San-

Alright... I'll be there in ten...

........

Closing his laptop, the boy stood up to arrange everything. He switched off the lights and walked out of the his room to meet two people, who were supposed work on the night shift.

"I'll get going." Wooyoung told them.

"Okay sir. Good night."

"Go safely."

With a last nod, he got on to the elevator, pressing the ground floor and waited patiently. Time was going so slowly inside and Wooyoung tapped his foot, to break the silence. But suddenly the elevator shook with a loud noise and the lights went out. For few seconds everything was dead silent allowing him to realize what just happened.

"Oh no... No... No..." Wooyoung grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight. He shakily stood up pressing the 'open' button a few times which didn't actually work. It seemed like the power was down.

In a few minutes the back up battery turned on a dim light and Wooyoung was able to reach out for the 'call' option.

"C-can anyone hear me?" He asked. "Can you hear me? I'm stuck in the elevator. Is anyone there? Can you hear me?"

It didn't seem to help at all. He pressed on the alarm which luckily went on.

"Thank god..." Wooyoung muttered but that luck was for only a few minutes. The elevator dropped and stopped half away making him stumble on to the metal floor. His breathe quickened and throat turned so dry.

"Help!" He screamed. "Is anyone there?! Help!"

Sweat dripped down his forehead as he felt like suffocating. He loosened his tie and tried to calm down his battling heart. Wooyoung didn't know which floor he was in but must have been somewhere after the fifteenth floor.