Step out with jealousy - Lee Minho × Han Jisung

The boys quickly got on to their positions before the interview, Han between Minho and Felix. He was quite nervous as well as excited- he was meeting his STAYS live. When he sometimes couldn't participate for some fan meetings, it made him sad but anxiety wasn't ready to give up on him yet.

And it started.

"2, 3... Step out..." Chan said, everyone making their iconic hand signature. Han gave out his hand for Minho to do as usual but got surprised when the other shared the start with Hyunjin. Jisung retreated his hand, slightly sad but just didn't mind it. "Hello we are Stray kids!"

He wasn't going to lie but he was really feeling that he was getting distant with his boyfriend. Minho had been hanging out with others more than he spent time with Jisung. But this wasn't the time to get sad, so, Han sighed and continued to read the fan comments.

The interviewer asked them a few questions about their new comeback which everyone answered gladly. It was the time to play a game.

"First of all, divide in to two teams. Do rock, paper, scissor to select the leaders." The MC instructed and eventually Minho and Felix became the leaders and started picking their team mates. Jisung was hopeful that his boyfriend would pick him but everything shattered into pieces when Minho picked Seungmin. Felix noticed how Han was shaken from that and decided to pick him.

"Jisungie..." Felix pulled the squirrel like boy towards him and hugged, making Jisung chuckle.

"Chan Hyung." Minho picked.

"Uhh... Jeongin-ah."

That way Minho had Seungmin, Hyunjin and Chan and the rest in Felix's team.

"So, the winner gets to have snacks."

Among the packets of food, there was a one that both Minho and Jisung really loved. Anyhow the food was actually enough to increase the competition between everyone.

The games kept going- arm wrestling, rope jumping, guessing the song...

Han and Changbin kept guessing almost every song that was playing. From all the games it was a tie and one last game was left. It was 'standing on the paper' game (I actually don't what it's called.)

Felix and Jisung agreed on doing this and settled down the paper and kept on going until they had only a bit of space left.

"Keep your leg here. I can keep mine as well. Balance well okay." Jisung heard Minho say to Hyunjin who nodded and held Minho's hands standing on one leg. They were too close and Jisung... he didn't like it at all. It was wrong he knew. Minho had the right to do that since it was just game and it was one of their band members. But... he just felt jealous.

"Sungie..." Felix caught his attention. "can you carry me?"

Jisung nodded taking a last glance at Minho who looked back at him. Jisung didn't brake the contact but instead blankly stared for a moment and went back to concentrate on the game, letting Felix climb up his back.

Both the teams were doing so well, rest of the boys cheering for them but unfortunately Hyunjin lost his balance and tripped back at the last second.

"YES!!!!!" Felix screamed at their victory, happily hugging Jisung. Changbin and Jeongin gathered into the group hug. "NOW THE SNACKS ARE ALL OURS!"

♡♡♡

Jisung changed in to comfortable cloths and walked up to the balcony and sat down. It was chilly yet he only wore a white t-shirt and sweat pants. The wind tousled his blond hair as he dropped his head back on the wall.