Sorry- Seo Changbin × Yang Jeongin (Part 2)

Changbin was now sitting on the window sill, starting out at the busy street. He couldn't help but feel even more heavy since his mind was revolving around the moment he scolded the maknae. After thinking through about it over and over again, he realized that it was all trash. He felt bad. Really bad that he even loss confidence that he had collected to confess to the boy. All that Jeongin wanted was to spend the day and enjoy but Changbin just ruined it.

Getting up from his place, Changbin walked towards the members looking for Jeongin.

"Where is Innie?" He asked when he noticed that there was only six boys in the living room.

"Oh, now he cares about him..." Mingi rolled his eyes before glaring.

"Hyung..." Han whispered alarmingly, trying to avoid a heated argument.

"Where is He?" Ignoring the piercing glares he questioned again from the leader who stood up with a sigh and dragged the shorter male to the kitchen.

A lingering silence spreader as non of the spoke. Changbin was waiting to hear Chan and Chan was trying to figure out what to say.

"Bin..." His voice was rather softer than what rapper expected it to be. "I understand that you are stressed with work but please be cautious about how you talk to the younger ones. You know that they are young, naïve and doesn't know how to deal well with the things they hear from the people around. Even the slightest thing makes them worry. And Bin, you can talk everything with me or Minho. What got you so worked up?"

He wished to say everything but he didn't want to make the leader worry about so he just silenced the voice in his head and shook his head. "Nothing."

"When he is back from his walk, talk to him Okay?"

Changbin just nodded, keeping all the words to himself. Slowly going to his, Chan's and Felix's shared room, he cleaned up. Throwing the torn papers that was all over the floor in the trash bin and arranged the stationary. Then dropped on to the bed pulling his phone as it buzzed against his short's pocket.

His eyes welled up with tears that blocked his vision of the phone screen, making him drop it and curl in to a ball on the soft mattress. Shoving his face in the pillow, Changbin tried to suppress his sobs so that he wouldn't be alerting the rest of the group. Everything felt suffocating as he limped out of the bed before locking he door and slid down on to the cold floor trying to keep up with steady breathings but miserably failed. He didn't want it but he needed it. Grabbing on to the small table on the side he stood up and opened a drawer, his hand shakily looking out for a certain bottle. He opened the silver cap and tried dropping a white pill on to the sweating palm, just to gulp it down with water but maybe luck wasn't on his side. The glass of water fell along with the bottle, pills scattering everywhere dissolving with the water. His head started to throb and shook violently while holding it in between his hands.

Then there was a relieving knock on the door but he was unable to answer. Instead he backed away leaning against whatever that was behind him and let out choking sobs.

"Changbin?" It was Chan. "Changbin! Open the door!"

Changbin shivered at the sudden chills went down his whole body making his mind go numb and it was no longer easy to hold but he knew that if he let go thing will not be good.

"Changbin, for God's sake open this fucking door. Please!" Desperately Chan begged, probably noticing the vulnerable sounds that Changbin let out.

"What's happening?" Minho's voice were heard behind the door.

"I don't know. Changbin!"

A bang echoed and the shorter knew that Chan was throwing himself on the door in hope for it to open.

It felt as if some one was strangling him, not letting him breath or able to talk. Something clawed him down the throat and a burning heat started to grow up with a coldness and sweat trickled down. His knees dipped down, his hands trying to keep himself up steadily but balance was at lose and he fell.

"Bin!" The door swung opened, blurry figures barging in. He was instantly taken on to a lap, unknown and someone slightly patted his cheek. "Changbin! Speak... stop the act and talk to me!" it was probably the leader.

Changbin felt ashamed and terribly sorry for making others worry about something stupid. He wanted to speak up and answer but every time he only gasped for air to keep himself alive. All suddenly , his eyes felt so heavy that he wanted to shut them down and let old the weight get away from him. Should he or Not? Mind swirling around the two options, unknowingly his vision dropped and the audio faded , the panicked screams being heard far away. Then everything was blank. Just black. Lost in the middle of nowhere.