Sorry- Seo Changbin × Yang Jeongin (Part 1)

• I don't mean anything hateful in this story.

• I am just focusing on how Idols get stressed and affected by stress and hatred towards them.

• Please don't take this seriously.

• And also remember that idols deserve the world for their effort, passion, for being a reason for most of us to be alive and stay inspired and strong. 

Even the rain couldn't give a break to the load of things that were running through his head that stressed him out. A few things he read earlier while scrolling through the internet was troubling him when he tried to write a new song. Frustrated, he tucked on his blond dyed hair and pulled, whispering a small 'Damn It.'

It was a dark, gloomy day off for the boys. Other members were doing there stuff Han's and Hyunjin's loud laughter and Minho's random screams bounced off the walls. The leader was scolding at first but gave up at last and that was Changbin in his room trying to get a few things off his head. He couldn't concentrate on writing at all. He wanted peace and rest but he couldn't.

Unfortunately, the door opened and a younger appeared almost screaming, at the wrong time.

"Changbin hyung, come let's watch a movie !" Jeongin invited, already excited about it.

"Not now Jeongin." Trying to keep himself collected and calm Changbin replied, not taking his eyes off the note book.

"Hyung..." The brown haired boy whined. "Come on. Today we are supposed to rest and have fun..."

"I'm busy and I'm not in the mood to hang around." As much as Changbin crushed on Jeongin he hated to see the youngest sad if he talk with deep annoyance at the moment.

"Ah... Hyung...." Jeongin's invitation was sweet but Changbin's mood was bitter. When the boy slightly grapped Changbin's shirt sleeve and pulled, the older just lost it. "Please hy-"

"What the fuck Jeongin?!" He snapped loud enough to make the other flinch in surprise. "I am trying to have some peace and here you are bothering me. Why can't you understand that I need some personal space? I am human too. I'm trying hard to be a good member for stray kids and do something to make us go ahead. I don't want to waste my time on bullshit. You too go and do something to improve yourself. Now get out and leave me alone."

The younger was taking so much time to absorbed what he just heard. He didn't want to believe it but he was already processing it in his head.

"Why are you still here?"

Without a word Jeongin the room, softly closing the door not wanting to make the hyung even more angry. All the members were looking at him concerned and he just gave a small smile. "I'm fine. He is just a bit angry today."

"Don't mind him Innie." Chan side hugged him and squeezed. "Lets watch the movie, yeah?"

"You guys watch. I'm going out for awhile."

Han immediately protested. "No! It's freaking raining Innie. We don't want you to get sick."

"Don't worry, Hyung. I'll make sure to not get wet."

"Jeongin-ah" Minho said. "Don't get affected by his words. You know how he is when he is stressed. That kid doesn't know how to control himself. Chan will talk to him later."

"I know." Chuckling, Jeongin responded showing the plastered smile. "It is just walk. You all know that I like the rain."

Others remained silently and the youngest took it as a yes. So, he went to his room and changed in to a pair of jeans and a hoodie. Not forgetting the black umbrella and the mask he bid a short goodbye before steeping out.

Silently, Jeongin started walking. The rain drops fell on to the surface of the umbrella and splattered. It was good that the rain was slowed down.

'Do something to improve himself.' This sentence just echoed in his mind. He knew that Changbin didn't really mean it but he felt as if he was right when he remembered how much he made mistakes while they dance. All of the other members work their added off and there he was being babied. At least that is how he felt and thought. He was ashamed that he wasn't doing anything. Calling a taxi, he got in and sighed fixing his hood.

"Yo JYP entertainment, please."