Family- Park Seonghwa × Jung Wooyoung.

They sat in the grassland, colored in gold as the sun set behind the trees. The sky was warmly painted and clouds dreamily huddled together over the birds that flew way back home. Part of the castle was a shadow by the evening darkness but they didn't mind.

The king looked at the boy beside who was busy sketching the view infront, as he worked his fingers over the flowers. His brown hair lifted as the wind passed by lovingly and he didn't wear the crown. Once the flower crown was done Seonghwa placed it on top of the other's head.

Wooyoung turned with a soft smile knowing that the older has made another flower crown and leaned in to peck his cheeks before returning back again to shade the sky of his drawing. Seonghwa put his hand around the shoulder and peeked down, the golden chains he wore making a 'cling'. He could smell the rose scent from the younger who was immense in his work without noticing how Seonghwa was admiring him. Though it as just a side profile, it was satisfying to look and could never get enough.

"Appa...!"

At the call, they both stopped their work and turned to meet with a two year old girl clinging on to her nurse. Her dark hair was quite messy and her bright blue eyes glowed as she jumped on to Wooyoung's arms. With some incoherent blabbering she hung herself on the boy's neck and hid her face in the shoulder.

"You missed me that much princess?"

He asked, tucking a hair strand behind her ear. Seonghwa scooted closer and took Areum's hand in his bigger ones and kissed her cheek.

"Hello, little one. Had a fun day?"

They heard a hum in return. Areum moved away and smiled, genuinely happy to be back with her fathers. She wore a soft cotton, pink gown with small flowers embroidered at the bottom edge.

"She must be hungry." The younger pointed out standing up with the baby. "Could you take her back in while I bring her food?"

"Yeah, of course. Come here baby."

Wooyoung chuckled when Seonghwa put the girl up higher in the air and catch, with giggles following behind. He quickly went over to the royal kitchen and fetched the smaller's food and made his way back.

In their room, the older lay on the bed without the white linen shirt he was wearing earlier and the crown was kept away on the table. He had Areum on top of him and let her play with his fingers.

"Really baby?" Seonghwa said reacting to whatever his daughter was saying. "Papa is here..."

Settling down next to them Wooyoung caressed her hair and kissed the forehead before asking Seonghwa to turn her around. Collecting some food he bought it up to Areum's mouth and she took it in with a small pout.

"Does it taste good?" Seonghwa rubbed her back, knowing that the child is still not grown enough to speak long sentences. He watched how Wooyoung did a lot of things to get the food inside her small tummy. Sometimes singing along with her or maybe taking the spoon everywhere before letting her eat imitating a bird. It was all interesting. 

"Papa... papa..." Showing out of the window , Areum called out.

"What's wrong?" Wooyoung creased his eyebrows and asked, wiping some food off her corner of the mouth.

"It's a horse." Seonghwa said picking up Areum and going over to show her out.

"Hy... ung" Areum built up her words while looking down at the small boy who was riding a white horse.

"A Eum keeps calling Jinyoung, hyung whenever the old nurse tells her to call him oppa." Wooyoung stated and laughed. "Gosh this girl is already hating the word oppa."