You Had Me @ Hello (Kickin' It Fanfiction)

A/N:

Hey, lovlies! So I don't know if I'll continue on with this story...Just tell me what you think. I know you all already know this part but don't worry, it's just a flashback. We'll get to the real story after if you want me to continue to upload! And dedication goes out to beautifulb because we all know how much she lllluuuuurrrrvvvvvvssss that beautiful babe named Leo Howard! Am i right?!?! Can't wait for Kickin' it season 3!!!! Thanks! GCBO1D (Go Crazy Because Of 1D)!!!!

Chapter 1

    Kim’s POV:

“Oh, come off it, Kim!” Grace retorted bitterly. I can never tell if we are actually friends. One minute we tell each other every thing then the next we are sending glares and bitter remarks. Today’s been one of our betters.

            “Give it a chance! You won’t know it till you ask him. Do you want me to do some snooping?” I try to reassure her. Not sure how it’s working out so far.

            “Nah, I don’t want to have other people involved. Just me and him, it’s more honest that way.” I shrug and close my Ricky Weaver decked-out locker. He’s just sooooo gorgeous! And has the voice of an ANGEL! He’s totally irresistible but not many people know I like him. I’m not considered your fangirl-squealing-girly-teen girl in this school. I have a reputation that I’d prefer to stick to.

            “I guess so. It makes sense I just don’t see why you would want to date Sammy, he went out and broke up with seven different girls last year.” I say linking my arm through hers, and heading towards our daily dose of glob served at our cafeteria.

            “I know and I’m being careful it’s just he acts differently towards me than other girls…” she gazes off but quickly snaps back to me and glares, “and don’t you deny it!” She quickly turns on her heel and heads to the vending machine to get some chips to go with her sandwich. I head to the cafeteria only to stop and check my pockets and backpack.

            “Crap! No money!” I mumble to myself walking back towards Grace who’s banging the vending machine in frustration.

            I roll my eyes and lean my back against the side of it. In a swift yet powerful motion, I kick my leg back, hitting the machine and making her fatty chips fall. “Thanks.” She grumbles.

            “No problem. But now that I did something –“She cuts me off by handing me the apple. It’s not much but it’ll have to sustain me till the finally bell.

            “I could already tell.” She explains. “I’m going to try and find Sammy. If I get up the guts, I may be taken by tomorrow!” she smirks and heads out the door towards the outside tables.

            Grace is pretty, but I don’t think she’s really Sammy’s type. He goes for more of the fake-looking blonds who plaster on their makeup with a putty knife and green eyes that can stare daggers quite well. There are too many of those types of girls in this school for my liking. Grace is a long-haired brunette, with a unique shade of blue eyes and a natural-type makeup application. See how those two don’t really go hand-in-hand?

            I begin my short walk to the cafeteria tossing my apple between my hands. While entering through the double doors, my eyes scan for the rest of the cheerleaders. I find them, but am reluctant to sit as the only open chair is next to Lindsay, who I’d rather not associate with, at the moment. She’s way too peppy, girly, snappy, and freakishly annoying. My apple slips due to my distracting thoughts. Before I can react a small thud occurs where the apple must have hit the ground. My eyes find where the apple landed, although, it’s not on the ground but a shoe. A black and white puma shoe caught my apple in the crook of his ankle. Cool shoes, I think. My eyes drift upwards taking in the skillful person. Cool jeans, nice shirt, like the plaid…nice face, I think. This boy’s got good style.