Present Day:

• Dedicated to my 1D boys because...idk I just love them!!

So I hope all of you lovlies enjoyed the flashback! here's the present day now! Dedication goes out to...yup! my boys!!! :P lllluuuurrrrvvvv them sooo much!! oh and idk i just liked the picture :P

Chapter 2

    Kim’s POV:

            I can’t wait! I love the little excursions Rudy plans for us. In fact, this camping trip that we are heading out to is going to be totally awesome! Apparently, he booked a good place with clean bathrooms and warm showers. Yes, a camping place like this does exist.

            I grab my stuff and give a quick goodbye to my parents as Rudy’s Bobby Wasabi company van pulls into my driveway. Since our first meeting, Jack and I have both joined the Bobby Wasabi dojo. I managed to see right through my old dojo, the Black Dragons, and decide what’s best for me. That’s how I ended up here with a new Sensei, Rudy.

            I see Jack get out with his finger on his nose. Obviously, he lost at the “no-nose-goes” game. Since he lost, he has to help get me. I roll my eyes as he starts tapping away a tune on my door. I swiftly open it and chuck a bag at him. He’s caught off guard but his reaction time is much to fast. Flashing me a smile, I hand him a snack bag and beach bag. “I’ll be right back. I just have to grab my sweatshirt. Thanks, love!” I holler over my shoulder. He grumbles but heads off to the car. I love Jack so much. But not in anything more than a friend way…I think. It’s complicated to sort out my feelings for him, you know. I’m just glad that we’ve been best friends for over a year now. It’s mid-April and we met 1 ½ years ago. Best friendship, I’ve had in a while.

            I throw on my Seaford High sweatshirt and head back to the front door with my backpack slung over my shoulders. Jack’s inside again lying face down on my living room sofa. He’s never been a morning person, and with Rudy declaring the departure time at 9:30 am, he’s bound to be a little tired.

            “Jack…Jack.” No answer, alright but I’m left with only one option. “JACK!” I yell.

            He darts up so fast a thud comes from the fall he takes. “What?!” his panicked voice rings out.

            “I know how to get you not so tired.” I say slipping on my shoes. He perks up a little at that statement.

            “How?” I motion towards me. We head out the door with him right on my trail. When we are both outside, I spin him around to face the driveway. Before he knows it, I spring onto his back, piggy-back style.

            “Okay, now I’m sure you’ll be awake.” I say. My small arms snake around his neck and his strong hands grip my legs, supporting them.

            “I’m too good to you, Kimmy.” He huffs. Normally, I would hit him for calling me ‘Kimmy’ but I’m just too comfortable to argue. My head rests on his neck taking in his familiar scent. His silky hair brushes my cheeks.

            “Mmmmmhhhhhhh, you smell good.” I sleepily remark.