Aggravated and Acting

• Dedicated to Ma English Teach :D

Heyo lovelies! So I'm officially back and I've finished this entire story in my notebook already so I just have to type it up! Dedication goes out to my English teacher :D Here's the next part!

Chapter 17

Jerry's POV:

            “…So that’s it?”

            “Yes, Jerry!” Everyone yells in unison.

            “Ohhhh! Ok, I think I got it…but just in case, can you repeat the entire thing?”

            Groans are heard throughout the room, “Oh my gosh. We can just leave him out of it, I’ll do his part!”

            “Rudy, that’s creepy. She doesn’t even know you!” Milton responds.

            I huff as an answer, “Well, excuseeee me for wanting to know the plan!”

            “We’ve said it three times already!” Pfsh, where does Jack get off sitting in Rudy’s nice leather desk chair? Well at least the Brody kid has to sit on the floor. The kid reeks of betrayal…well actually he smells more like Old Spice, but he still gives me the willies.

            Speak of the devil, “Jerry, please. All you have to do is convince Donna to befriend Mika so they can use this spa coupon I found from my mom, which Mika will then lead her out the back door into Mossyrock Field where I’ll be waiting.” I nod, finally having it broken down for me. Life is so much easier when people just get to the point.

            “Yeah, yeah. Okay, I got it…toilet waffle, anyone? No, okay. Just offering.” I say, munching on my own creation made from Rudy’s newest high-tech toilet that he keeps in his office.

                                                *           *           *           *           *

            “Okay, and that’s the last one.” My girlfriend hands me the final poster. I toss it to the side without a glance.

            I wrap my arms around her small waist and lean down to her ear, “We should sneak in here more often.” She giggles, but unlatches herself from me.

            “Don’t be cute now. If my TA privileges get revoked because of you…”

            “Uh-huh. You’ll do what?”

            “Ummmm, something you don’t like!”

            “Oh, really? Like what?”

            She stutters around for an answer before grasping at something SO horrifying I gasp, “I’ll break your mama’s favorite plate and blame it on you!”