Setting Up and Spit Takes

Okay, so I don't really have a strong layout for this book but if you guy's have any ideas then be sure to message me. I could use all the help I can get! Thanks, lovlie! I'm really sorry for any errors especially because I get comma happy all the time. Sorry, I really try to catch any that I've missed but there are those few that get away from me :P Dedication goes out to eekamouse, even though she hasn't been on for a while, she just llllluuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvsssss these kinds of shows! Oh and favorite Kickin' It quote ever down below from the episode "Fat Chance"! It's rough so the lines probably aren't exactly the same. Sorry!

Kim: Wait, let me get this straight. You didn't notice a a 600 lb. custodian but you did notice when Donna Tobin moved her ponytail from left to right?

Jack: Okay first, it was right to left. Second, it wasn't a ponytail, it was a french braid. And third, if that custodian had legs like Donna Tobin, I would have noticed him too! 

LOL soooooo quotable and hilarious! Luuuuuurrrrrvvvvvv them!! Sorry, back to the story! 

Chapter 3

    Kim’s POV:

            I bury myself further into my sheets and breathe out a deep sigh onto my hard yet comfortable bed. Wait, my sheets don’t feel like this and my bed is hard not squishy! Oh my gosh! I’ve been kidnapped! And I’m apparently lying on my kidnapper. I hear voices in the back round but don’t comprehend as I’m to busy trying to plan my escape route. I don’t dare open my eyes in case they take notice of my consciousness. It’s now or never. 3…2…1!

            In a clean motion, I pop up and backhammer the person right under the shoulder. With this, my eyes fling open to reveal the victim who happens to be, not a kidnapper, but a familiar face. The look of shock, confusion, and pain takes over Jack’s face as he tenderly clutches his shoulder.

            “Oh, Jack! I’m really sorry! I woke up and didn’t know where I was and I thought you’d kidnapped me—“

            “Wouldn’t that be your lucky day?” Jerry snickers. I turn glaring a ‘knock-it-off’ at him. He shuts up pretty quickly after that.

            “Jack, I’m really sorry again.” I say truly apologetic.

            “It’s okay, Kimmy.” I raise my hand out of instinct to hit him for calling me ‘Kimmy’, but a wagging finger stops me. “Ah, ah, ah. That was an easy payback. You got me once already.” He smirks teasingly.

            “Fine.” I grumble and lay back down on him. I then clutch his shirt again rubbing the soft material between my fingers. It smells of his Hollister cologne, his house, and Kettle Baked Potato Chips which he must have just eaten seeing some crumbs on his pants. His arm slides back around my shoulder and his hand continues to draw patterns on my skin. I let him because (a) I like these almost ‘together’ moments and (b) ever since we got the dojo back from Ty, I’ve been trying to regain the friendships I used to have before those three months away from my gang. I will admit, I’ve been focusing on Jack the most. So ya, Jack and I skipped practice to go on our first ever date after we got the dojo back but it wasn’t really the ‘date’ I’d always wanted with Jack. We basically just caught up, and the only real ‘date-like’ moments was when he placed his hand on top of mine when I was  telling him about a tough time I went through without them. And when he walked me home with his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist. Don’t get me wrong, I had a fantastic time. In fact, I was just glad to have him back, but I am realizing that again, I want a ‘date-date’ with Jack. I’ve had one with him before. Right after the Ricky Weaver incident, but even if he may have counted it, my mind was too wrapped up into other thoughts to take in what was really going on. I don’t even really remember half of it, though I wish I did.