Relaxing and Raining

• Dedicated to Original Kickin' It cast <3

Heyyy, lovelies. Soooo...not my best speed at updating but it's here ok?? OK...well...I don't know how much to say in this A/N but I'd just like to dedicate this one to the general Kickin' It original cast cause there would be NO WAY I'd write an entire book about KICK if they weren't played by Olivia Holt and Leo Howard. No way, Jose. Any-whose-a-boo, back to the storyyyyy.

Chapter 18

Kim's POV:

            “Don, you are a saint,” I lazily say while pushing more buttons on my massage chair.

            I hear her sigh as the small Asian woman who’s name tag reads “Lindy” chops away at her bare back, “Didn’t dooo, oh yeah, right there, anything. It was all free.”

            “Everything should be free. You Americans and your silly paper money. Back in Hakmakistan we trade geese. The louder they hiss the more they’re worth,” Mika throws out casually.

            I check my phone for messages from Jack or Brody to see the progress on the master plan.

            You guys in place?

            Yes.

            You got the flowers?

            Yes.

            Our special guest showed with his…toy?

            Babe, yes. Don’t worry. We’ve got it covered over here. Just relax and enjoy your girls’ day out.

            I shut my phone with a sigh of frustration. Mika pulls a cucumber slice from one of her eyes. She mouths an “Everything okay?” I nod to her for reassurance. I just hate being out of control. I promised Brody this would be the most dramatic, over-the-top date request ever. I kind of feel like he should save it for someone more important to him. Not that Donna isn’t important! He just, doesn’t know her super well. It won’t mean as much to him. But it’s his choice and he wants this.

            My phone rings with a new text from my boyfriend. Wrap it up and then exit through the back door.

            “Alright guys, almost ready?” I slip on my flip-flops admiring my new, shimmery, charcoal nail polish.