Losing It and Laughing

• Dedicated to The PRODUCERS of Kickin' It (You've got to say it with that deep, announcer's vo

Heyo, lovlies!!! Well I just reached 2,000 views and that makes me soooooooooooooooo happy! Also, (it's been a little on and off) but if you type in "Kickin' It Fanfiction" my story pops up on the first page (most of the time)!!! So that is majorly huge and I'm convinced it's because all of the views and positive remarks and comments coming from my wonderful fans! :D Dedication goes out to the creators of Kickin' It. Obviously, we wouldn't have the show for me to make a fanfic about it. So.....thnx!!! Really quick before we get back to the story...I need a sport. Desperately! I'm going insane since I quit Tae Kwon Do last June, right after I got my second degree black belt (that's why i'm so attached to Kickin' It and how amazingly talented Leo Howard really is. Not many people appreciate just how good he is). I'm REALLY thinking about gymnastics or dance (mainly gymnastics, but I really dont want to be on a low level with a bunch of little kids and me be the only older one...ugh) seeing as my flexibility and technique from Tae Kwon Do may give me a slight advantage. I don't want to go into a sport where I'm totally lost. Sooooo PLEASE leave in the comments any other sports u guys can think of and if u can't, just help me decide which one to go with I could really use the encouragement to go out for one of them. :) Thnx sooooo much my wonderfuls :D Sorry that took a while. Back to de stor-ay!

****************                         FAN                      VOTE                      COMMENT                      **************

     Kim’s POV:

            Well I totally wasn’t expecting that. My secret little plan of sneaking down the waterfall to scare Jack, obviously, didn’t go as planned. I’m not sure how he managed to catch me, how we spun back around, or how his eyes have captured mine so perfectly. All I know is that I either feel like staying here forever or running away to hide under a rock. Either option doesn’t seem ridiculous or stupid in the slightest.

            “Oops.” I say softly. My gaze doesn’t drop as I search the chocolate orbs taking me in. With our chests pressed together, I can feel the unnatural pattern his breathing has become. Slowly, his hand on my hip travels upward. Through the thick material of my sweater, I can still manage to feel every trace, stroke, and twitch his soft fingers make. In no time they’ve glided up to my armpit. Ducking under my arm, they tangle in my wet hair that’s plastered to the side of my face.

            He leans in wondering how far we’ll allow this time. I start to follow, when everything bad flashes through my mind. What will this make us if we kiss? He’s one of my best friends! I don’t think I could ever possibly give him up completely. Then things will get awkward and I won’t have him to talk to. What if we date and have a nasty breakup? Really the horrible possibilities are endless. I can’t do it. As exciting as the last two tries have been, my mind has suddenly concluded that it’s time to be realistic.

            My hands reluctantly slide from his neck to his chest. I start to push myself away when I find my long-forgotten-voice, “W-we’re wasting time. C’mon.” His firm grips stays securely on me, holding me close.

            “I wouldn’t call it wasting.” He states with a sexy smirk. He playfully raises an eyebrow, but I’m really not in the mood to joke.

            “What if this becomes awkward?” I begin to explain. His expression softens as he explores my eyes. “I really don’t want to lose our friendship, Jack. I’m not about ready to—“

            I’m interrupted with two words that can either ruin or complete my life. “Screw it.” He pulls my head towards him. My lips crash into his as the pleasures engulf me. His lips are soft and I can taste the hunger behind them. Once we connect, the realistic side disappears only to be replaced by something a little less familiar. Something I can’t quite fit around.