Chapter 4

Helsing really hated vampires huh?

Could it be those maids that tried to threatened me are also apart of the bloodline of the Helsing's?

I thoight about but I just shrugged and turned the light of to go to sleep.

I got a time I woke up only to see eleven people talking and whisper shouting but those silhouette I saw was like the boys in the cafe.

But I couldn't keep my eyes up and eventually went to sleep.

Juyeon's POV

As I was in my room aka Y/N's room I was silently sitting on the window while watching her, she is very beautiful when she sleeps or up.

She was breathtakingly for me, she was special to me.....like my......well she does looks like her a lot, from the way she handled it until she went to sleep, she was so like her.

" Juyeon hyung."

" What brings you all back here?"

" You know what will happen if she stays with you right? You should do the right thing if you want her to be free."

I looked at the ten boys on the other side of her and rolled my eyes.

" Easy for all of you to say, you don't know how I felt meeting her again."I said and they sighed.

" Give up."

My eyes reddened and transported to them and grabbed him by the collar.

" What did you just say?"I said darkly.

" Enough, Juyeon let go of Sunwoo."I sighed and let go of his collar harshly and looked on the other place.

" Keep your voice down, I don't want you to wake her up."I said and they all pooked at each other as I sat back down on the window.

" Juyeon the only way to get you out of this curse is to let go of your love or die."Sangyeon said and I looked at the trees.

" Then so be it."I said and looked at him.

" I will rather die than lose my reason to love someone I really cherished with my whole heart."I said and he sighed angrily.

" Don't you get it Juyeon? When the curse starts to penetrate it will slowly kill you again an again! If you won't we might as well kill her like we did-"

I didn't let him finish and dropped him from the house.

And the others got shocked by what I did and looked at them with red eyes.

" The next time you try to threat me by killing the one I love, I won't hesitate to finish all of you, but I know Sangyeon can withstand what I did, but I won't let you hurt her again and again just to save me."I said and looked at her as I felt a thud behind me.

I looked at Sangyeon and he glared at me.

" How dare you do that to your own leader."he asked.

" I did that for a reason and you know that, the more you keep on killing her again and again the curse will bring her back again and make her meet me again, if you think the only thing to make me feel better is killing her then no it's not making me feel better at all, it hurts more and more and I can't hesitate to get physical anymore, if I must then I have too. I can't let her die anymore hyung, it's my turn to recieve the curse."I said.

" You know what that means Juyeon."Sangyeon said and I chuckled and looked at Y/N.

" I know what it means hyung, I have made up my mind for years but I couldn't manage to tell you, if it means like that then so be it, she had suffered enough."I said and the others started to get soft and hugged me.

And by what I mean is that Sunwoo and Eric hugged me.

" Hyung."

" Hey, it's not like I won't be with you, the curse hasn't started it's course."I said as I patted their heads.

" So that means...."

" I will show myself to her."I said and sat down at his bed and softly held her hands.

" Whatever."Sangyeon said and transported somewhere.

" I'll go get him."Hyunjae said and Younghoon tagged along with him.

" I'm sure hyung would understand you Juyeon, he just need time to process your decision."Jacob hyung said and patted my back as I smiled bitterly.

" I know he can't easily change his mind, so I made my own, sorry hyung but while I am still not sure about hyung, I think of all of you as someone I don't know."I said and he looked shocked.

" You can't be serious about that, right Juyeon?"Jacob asked and I looked at him coldly.

He sighed and looked at me in sadness before sighing and transporting away and then the others looked at me with feelings they couldn't understand.

But I see it, they felt mad, hurt and sad at the same time when I made my own decision but they learned to respect it easily like usual.

They all left and I was left alone with Y/N, I kissed her forehead and smiled sadly as I was still intertwined with her own hand.

As long as she is alive I am happy.

I hope the curse can be lifted.........