Chapter 2

I woke up and it was 6:00 already, I grab my towel and headed to the bathroom. I let the water run on my body, I was thinking if the boy I saw before I shut my eyes was the man who writes on the DIARY, he could be LJY.

After that I wore a white T-shirt and jeans, I brushed my hair when the mirror got foggy and someone wrote on it. I was shocked and looked at what it wrote.

[" You opened my book last night right?"]

I nodded and let the mirror become foggy again and wrote something again.

[" You know I'm a vampire right?"]

I nodded slowly and he made the mirror foggy again, I was scared yet still didn't run.

[" You know I'm a vampire right?"]

I nodded. " Yeah, I know."I mumbled.

[" Don't worry, I won't hurt you, if you ever need help or someone to talk to just say my nickname LJ."]

I nodded, while he was writing on the mirror again the door opened which made me flinch and look at the door. It was one of the housekeepers. " How was your first night here?"she asked.

" It was great actually, why did you ask?"I said.

" Nothing, breakfast is ready."she said and quickly went down stairs, weird. I came back to my senses and looked at the mirror, it wasn't foggy anymore, I guess he left. I sighed and went down stairs, I sat on the table and ate my breakfast and went out of the house to find a job.

I applied on a cafe near the house its name was "Flower Snack" I smiled and took the job, I met my boss Sangyeon and the others too.

Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Kevin, Chanhee, Changmin, Haknyeon, Sunwoo and Eric all of them are handsome and playfull.

" So is you place not far from the shop?"Sunwoo asked and I hummed.

" That house over there is where I live."I said and his eyes went wide.

" But isn't that the house that is said to be infested by a cursed vampire?"he said.

I remembered just today about LJ he was the vampire in the house but he has no intention in hurting me which was kinda releaving for me to hear.

But I can just tell other people about him.

" Yeah I heard tha too but I haven't experienced seeing a vampire or any figure in the house so I kinda think it isn't true but the maids are acting so weird everyday they kept on asking how my days are."I said and they gasped.

" So you live in the vampire house? A.K.A Dracula house?"Kevin said and I nodded.

"But I don't see anything unusual in the house."I said andthey all looked to each other.

" Impossible, every person who stepped foot in the house gets scared away from the person."Sangyeon said and I shooked my head.

" I don't know what they saw but I don't actually saw one."I said and they hummed.

" But I have to say, you are one strong girl to live a day in that house."Younghoon said and I nodded.

I rememberes his name again...LJ....he seems friendly to me.

I smiled and they seemed to notice it and they coughed.

" Penny for the thought?"Haknyeon said and I smiled.

" My mom, I miss me and my mom hanging out."I said.

I lied.

" Oh so you are going home?"Changmin asked and pouted.

" No not really we can call each other on a phone so it won't be that sad."I said and the nodded.

" Okay enough chitchat, we need to work now, nice to have you on the team Y/N, I hope you work hard as we do."Sangyeon said and smiled and I nodded before smiling back.

After work they decided to walk with me to the house, they said they want to feel what is like to walk towards the house.

As they stopped I waved bye but Younghoon was looking at the window, it was like he saw something so I looked at the window but no one was there.

" Y/N? Did you see something?"Jacob asked and I looked at them and Younghoon looked at me.

" No, did I scare you?"I asked and they nodded.

" Yeah a little but not to worry it's fine, go in andsee you tomorrow Y/N."Hyunjae said and I smiled and waved one last time before getting in but I was opened by the maid which made me flinch.

" Where were you?"she asked and I looked at her confused.

" I looked for a job and I found one what's the problem?"I asked and she didn't said anything.

" You could have been in danger this curse is not a what you think."she said.

I had it with her naghging about the curse.

" Shut up, I already live here and you keep budging in my own life, you only take care of the house when the owner leaves and now that I am here can you please get out of this house along with you others!?"I shouted at her and she flinched.

I sighed and ruffled my hair.

" You won't do it? Do you want me to do it myself for you? Pack your bags for you?"I said and she didn't utter a word but glared and walked pass by.

10 minutes later they came back full with their bags and she looked at me.

" If something happens to you because we aren't here, well it's you loss."she said and I scoffed.

" It's better than living with someone who keeps on asking what you're doing 24/7."I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Just think about what we said, it might save your life."she said and I sighed before pointing at the door.

" Just get out of my house."I said and they sighed before walking out and I sighed.

" That was a relief."I said and smiled before doing my work.

But I felt someone was watching me but it fells like I was safe and not in trouble.