Chapter 19

My cries were heard in the church as blood gushed out from Juyeon's chest to my body and the floor.

" Babe...?"he asked weakly as I hummed and layed him in my arms, his eyes slowly trailing to my face.

" Why are you crying?"he asked and I couldn't help but to cry more. " None of this was your fault, I was the one who told you remember?"he said as he caressed my cheeks with faint smile on his face.

Flashback

As me and Juyeon intertwined our hands his face was serious and was looking at the sea, it seems that he was thinking something.

" Care to share what you are thinking?"I asked with a smile as he smiled a little and tightened the grip from my hands.

" If I ever get out of control, make sure to finish me off, and when I mean it, it means I need to die."I said and it made my smile drop and he smiled sadly.

" Juyeon why would you say such a thing? Why?"I asked and slowly massaged his hands.

" Just because......the day might come that I might try to kill Sangyeon, you have to stop me from killing him Y/N and it's the only way to kill the curse."he replied and kissed my forehead.

" Juyeon you know I can never do that to you." I said and he smiled.

" No matter what you have to do it anyway, it would be more risky if you won't, others might die Y/N and we should prevent those kind of things."he said and I wiped my tear.

" No matter how hard for you to accept, just remember my soul will always find a way to be with you with or without you knowing it's presence."he said and kissed my lips before smiling a little.

It broke my heart hearing those words coming from him to end his life, I couldn't do it but it was already said from him that I should and that it's the right thing to do.

Time skip what happened minutes before the present

I called Juyeon's name attracting him he wrnt towards me as my heart ached nonstop while looking at his red eyes.

" Do it now."

His voice sounded so sincere that I cried so much, I slowly caressed his fur and smiled sadly as I know he would feel the same way as I do right now.

" If you won't do it  now, I would not be able to control myself Y/N, it hurts so bad......let me lay to rest."

I hugged him and cried in his fur as I heard those words come out of his own mouth, I didn't want him to suffer any longer as well, but I didn't know the cure was to end his life.

And then I slowly did what he wanted me to do.

End of Flashback

I trailed to his hands as he tightly held it and whimpered loudly.

" Hyung......why?"Sunwoo asked in horror as Juyeon replied with a simple smile.

" You'll live freely and unhunt without your hyung."he replied weakly as the others burst out of tears.

A small light then appeared and fell into Juyeon's hands as he smiled and gave it to me.

" This fairy holds a one wish I wished, it needs your approval to wish it."he said and smiled weakly as I wiped some tears away to get a clearer view.

" Yes, I do, I always do."I said and continued to hug Juyeon as the others went to Sangyeon in grief.

Once the fairy understood he went to Sangyeon and revived him back to life, my eyes got shocked looked at Juyeon who was smiling at Sangyeon.

" My wish got fullfilled, I'm happy now, baby? Can I kiss you? I...........I can't feel the pain.....
Y/N......I can't feel the pain, I can now love you for a minute now."he said as he kissed me and my tears streaming down.

I stopped the kissing and he smiled before he coughed blood out.

" Time may change between the two of us but be happy for me please? Baby the only thing I wished for you is to be happy and live your dreams without me by your side."he said and I gloomed.

'What will happen to me? If my dream is already ruined?'

I smiled forcefully for him, how could I smile like this in times that I shouldn't?

" Juyeon you fool."Sangyeon said and walked towards us.

" You're fine now.......that's......great...hyung."he said and Sangyeon burst out of tears.

" I'm sorry....hyung is sorry."he said and he smiled as a single tear left Juyeon's eyes.

" And I will always forgive you hyung, can I trust you to take care of her for me?"he said and Sangyeon looked at me.

" Yes."he said and Juyeon smiled.

" Then.......my time has come......I'm tired babe.......can I snuggle to sleep with you?"he asked and I nodded as he wrapped his hands on me.

Tears flooded each of our eyes as we waited for Juyeon to finally sleep peacefully in my arms.

What's once a nice day turns out to be a sad and mournful day for us.