Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

" Catch me! Hahahahah." a boy's voice was heard in the meadow where I was standing.

But it made my heart go crazy and I felt like I wanted to find that boy, see his face and hug him
tightly and kiss him.

" I LOVE YOU MY LOVE."

I looked left and right but it was all flowers in a meadow with no boy to be seen.

I felt like I loved him and know him more than anyone.

The feeling you know that person but you couldn't distinguish his name and face straightly, I heard his voice but couldn't familiarize his voice.

It feels like when I wake up I would forget the voice and only remember the words.

Someone I love? That was what it felt like......someone I love......someone I cherished......someone I wanna live my life with......someone that will love me as much as I loved him.

I woke up to the smell of food? I got confused and went out of the bed and towards the kitchen.

What I saw would stay in my mind.

A dark blue haired man wearing a white apron and is cooking very carefully.

He was handsome that's for sure but.... HOW THE FUCK IS THIS MAN HERE!?

He manage to look at me and smiled at me as I just looked at him in confusion on why was he smiling like that.

" Morning Y/N."he said and I frowned.

" And who might you be?"I asked.

" Oh I forgot to introduce myself again. Hi, it's me, Lee Juyeon."he said and my mouth agape as I looked at him.

" You can't be serious?"I said in shock.

" I am."he said and then popped out of nowhere and smiled at me.

But his smile made me melt, that's for sure.

I sat down as he was only wearing white T-shirt and joghing pants but his dark blue hair made him even more handsome as ever....help me.

My heart couldn't stop beating fastly so I just tried to hide it.

" It's early in the morning why did you cook?"I asked and he just smiled.

" I just wonder...why not show you myself? I mean we are a team now right?"he said and and I hummed.

" I thought vampires can't taste the difference between normal human food? Cause it taste bland?"I asked and he just chuckled at me.

" Well that's why we need help from our buddy internet."he said and waved my phone in his hand making my eyes wide.

" WHY DO YOU HAVE IT!?"I shouted and went to him to get it but struggles of being small and him having wide arms is not a good combination isn't it?

" It was on your desk okay? And I have no phone so I went to grab yours and search some easy breakfast recipe online."Juyeon said and I sighed before stopping and he smiled and giving it to me nicely.

He then plated what he made on a plate and put it infront of me.

I was tempted to taste the waffles with ice cream and caramel on top.

How did he manage to make this? It looks so good, smells good but I wonder if it taste good.

I took a fork and knife as I took a bite.

It felt utterly amazing, it's sweet and tasty waffle with a savory caramel on top of the sweet icecream was just amazing.

I manage to smile at him and thanked him for the food.

" This is so yummy, how did you manage to get this so right?"I said and he just smiled in satisfaction to me.

Before taking a glass of blood and dranked it slowly.

" How come you never told me that you would be tall?"I asked and he just laughed a little.

Oh yeah that laugh is something else, it made him look cute.

" I was born tall I guess? But never have I thought of you going to ask me that."he said and took a sip as I took a bite of the waffle.

I just couldn't believe that the vampire I knew four days ago is a handsome teenage looking man with broad shoulders and has good cooking skills even though he feels nothing.

Weird.

" So, is the food nice or not?"he asked as he was now looking at me.

Did I look at him for too long to notice it?

" Oh uhm yeah, I really like it so much."I said and he smiled at me.

There it is again the feeling of my heart beating fastly.

He took off the apron and sat on the stool and just looked at me....nope I mean stare at me.

I just got stared nonstop by a vampire.

I shrugged as I thought of that and I heard him shift so I look up.

" Sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable Y/N, I didn't mean to stare at you, it's just your beauty is different and it caught my attention."he said and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

" Opps I said too much....sorry."he said and I just smiled.

I shooked my head and flashed a smile to him.

" No worries, it was actually kinda nice you complemented me."I said and he smiled even more and ruffled my hair.

" Aww sweet."

His touch is comforting.

" Don't you have work today?"he asked and I nodded.

" Oh, go and fix yourself then, I'll go and clean these up, go fix yourself first."he said and I nodded and walked to the room.

He was kind like when I met him.

And I didn't know he would have a sexy deep voice. But that voice gives you soothing vibes.

Lee Juyeon the vampire I met was much more better than what I expected in real life.

Wait what the hell did I just think?

I sighed and changed myself before walking back to the kitchen.

" Here, lunch and some snacks for the owner of the house."he said and I smiled before thanking him and taking it and leaving the house.