Chapter 8

As our hands intertwined the feeling of my heart jumping nonstop as his cold self touched my warm self.

The feeling of a dozens of butterflies trying to get out of my stomach maybe a sign of love or bad luck, but it feels right and not wrong.

As Juyeon dim the lights and is now so close to me I felt my own cheeks burn up like hell.

" I have a silly question to ask you."I said and he hummed, our eyes still attached to the playing movie.

" What is this silly question though?"he asked with a slight giggle bursting through his mouth.

" Is Count Dracula real?"I asked and he laughed a bit.

" Sure he is, the prince of darkness Count Dracula, the Helsings hate that man that's for sure. I only heard some legends about him but I have never have seen him since ny whole life."he said and I ooed at him.

As I looked at him I noticed that he was looking at me before shifting back at the movie as he nervously gulped.

" Are you scared?"I asked and he shooked his head.

" No."

" You gulped nervously just now."I said and laughed as his nervous eyes trailed to me.

" I might be nervous now but I am certainly not afraid of the movie okay?"he said and I laughed at him.

He was cute like that.

I shaked my head and looked at the movie, just in time the jump scare arrived and I let out a scream, he flinched and hugged me as I hugged him from the side.

I'm no vampire expert but I clearly felt his heart beating slow like very slow.

It was like one beat every after 2 minutes.

" Juyeon, do your heart still beat?"I asked to the male as he looked at the screen then on me.

" Normally no, it doesn't beat, cause vampires are dead not alive, but in my case right now......it is beating and it's because..........I........I can't say it....it's a vampires secret."he said and I pouted a little.

He made me think he would really say it though.

" Stop pouting will you? It does suit you cause your are cute but it makes me guilty once you pout."he said as he held my chin up close to his own face.

My cheeks reddened in an instant to what he was doing to me right now.

He noticed it right away cause he let go and smiled at me.

" Sorry about that, it's just the pouting you is really cute and I want to see it up close."he said and rubbed his nape as I hummed and giggled to what he said.

That was the lamest excuse I have ever heard in my whole life.

I smiled as I went back to watch the movie, it was horror but now that his hands was on my shoulders I felt good and secure to watch it.

He made me feel comfortable today and I am thankful for that, not just because I am now seeing the man I have been talking to invisibly but because I met a friendly and trustworthy vampire.

He seems to be nice and gullible but I bet he isn't just like that, he can be scary when he gets mad, just base on his face he is scary when he is angry or annoyed.

But I pretty much didn't care about it? Which was probably the most weirdest thing.

I gently rested my head on his shoulder as I slowly tried to stay up.

I felt him adjusting himself and me falling into his chest as he adjusted me to sleep.

I was on his lap now, he gently then pull the quilt on me and gently caressed my hair as he beamed a smile to me.

" It's fine you can sleep, I can always tell you what happened."he said and kissed my forehead.

I was no sweet person but what he did was clearly the sweetest thing a boyfriend could do for his girl right?

Though he isn't clearly mine hahahahaha that hurts a little.

I yawned as his scent lingered through my nose, he was amazingly smelling so good.

His gigantic hands soothing my hair and scalp and my eyes closing and me drifting to dreamland within minutes.

Juyeon's POV

I looked down again to see her peacefully asleep just in time the movie ended.

I turned the tv off and on the lamp beside me as I looked back to the sleeping girl on my lap, I traced her face as she really was the girl I loved.

She didn't change, her face, the way she talks to new people, and they she has the kindest heart like when we first met.

We met when we were both still a child, myths of bats being vampires surrounded that whole village and kill all bats they see.

Yes the myth was true and I was afraid of how cruel people can be, killing bats was like killing childrens as young as 5 years old.

I got injured on the way home and I didn't make it, I was hoping for people not to find me that time, but she found me, she was a little girl as well she didn't mind the myth or what the others said about.

She really helped me live my life to be a vampire, I knew people like her....few people like her, people who treat animals and monsters like us like one of them.

She helped me get myself to fly back to my family, I remembered it so clearly the day we first met.

I smiled at her as I slowly intertwined my on hand to hers.

" My heart is beating again, the curse is starting to run its course on me."I said softly and quietly as I planted a kiss on her palm.

" I promise I'll break it for us."I said and smiled at her sleeping form. She is beautiful and one of a kind.