Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

" I found you again my love."a voice was heard and I opened my eyes.

I got shocked as I saw I was laying in the meadow in a sunny day with cold wind brushing through the not too high grass.

The familiar scent and voice of a man was heard right before I opened my eyes.

"  The curse would run it's course soon, run!"

I looked behind and infront, left and right but all I see was the grass and the forest.

What if.......I need to go to the forest? Maybe the man I an hearing right now is probably in that forest?

I walked to the forest and stopped as I was now infront of it.

"  What are you doing here? I told you we must not let them see us together, please run away from here."

The voice was more like a whisper and it definately came from the forest, the voice was very familiar but I couldn't grasp why though, it seems that that voice was someone I was close to or maybe it was a loved one I don't remember.

Oh well, curiosity kills the cat right?

I huffed and walked in the forest not uttering a single word, as my footsteps silently tried to not make a sound I watched left to right.

Then suddenly shadows of people running fastly was seen, I couldn't quite tell why I feel like they were also familiar to me.

"  Stop!"

The loud scream made me turn my head as a Lee Juyeon with red eyes run towards me in a fast way. I covered myself and waited for the impact of our bodies but instead I only felt the wind brushing to me......cold wind to be exact.

I stopped covering myself to see that he just went through me.

Maybe this is a dream? But why on earth am I dreaming Lee Juyeon?

His eyes was crimson red and his fangs are out, he looked angry but scared as well, he seemed like he was protecting someone.

" LEAVE HER ALONE!"he shouted as he looked at the shadows.

" Leave her alone? Juyeon why didn't you leave her alone?"

A voice that I was also familiarized with echoed through the forest.

My eyes widened as I saw Sangyeon with the same features as Juyeon, he seemed angry.

" Did you leave her alone Juyeon? You didn't remember?"he said as Juyeon got in rage to slice through Sangyeon's skin.

" I said leave her alone!"he shouted and the others came out of the dark.

My eyes were shocked, all of the people I met were there, Sangyeon's friends were vampires like Juyeon himself.

"  Where did you hide her Juyeon?"

" None of your business."Juyeon spatted out as Sangyeon chuckled and choked the boy.

" Spit it out."

Juyeon them kicked him hard enough for him to fly away to the tree.

" Why are you doing this!? You said that we can pick our mate? Can't you see it's her? Let her be!"he shouted.

" Juyeon you can't have a human mate!"Sangyeon shouted and it went silent.

Wait....Juyeon had a mate?

"  What if it wasn't true? What if the myth that vampires can't have human mate wasn't true hyung? What if all of them did that cause of hatred!"he shouted and got a punch from Sangyeon.

" No one will have a mate."he said and was about to punch him again when I heard a voice, it wasn't a boy but a girl.....it was familiar cause the voice was.....mine.....it was my voice.

" Please I beg you, don't hurt him!"

Why am I there if I am here?

Myself hugged him and looked scared at the moment, I was wearing old stuff.

Am I in the old days?

"  Then I'll hurt you then."Sangyeon said and Juyeon started to protect my dream self by tugging me from the back.

" Argh."Juyeon said in pain as he held his chest, it seems he was in pain.

" I told you Juyeon, the curse would do it's course on the both of you, the only way to survive is to kill one of you."Sangyeon said and pointed at ny dream self.

" And I want you to be the one or else Juyeon will die."he said and Juyeon shooked his head aggressively.

" No I won't agree."he said and my dream self held his cheeks and smiled at him as tears started to fall from it's cheeks.

" Ju, it's fine, I promise you'll be fine, I didn't know that you will be hurt if you love me, and it's because you got cursed to me, our curse that couldn't be broken by just any magic."she said as the both of them had a heart to heart talk.

Deep in me I felt my heart hurt from sadness, it was like I felt the same thing as what I am dreaming, its just a dream though....right?

She stood up and looked at Sangyeon and opened her arms.

" Kill me."

His eyes went wide and tried to stand up but his chest was aching badly.

" N-no!"Juyeon said as he whimpered in pain while holding his chest.

" Juyeon, this is the only way, to make you stop hurting from pain.....and the way is to make a sacrifice myself."she said and nodded at Sangyeon as he killed her mercilessly infront of me.

My eyes cried for no reason.

As I saw myself in his arms.

" Juyeon, promise me we will meet each other again okay?"she said as she coughed blood and Juyeon nodding and crying.

It made my heart ache seeing him cry.

"  I promise."he said and kissed her forehead as she died infront of me and Juyeon crying.

A little light shined and the whole place whent light for a few second before turning dark again.

"  You guys made another curse. Now you both will see each other again everytime she get reincarnated."Sangyeon said and sighed.

That's when I woke up feeling confused.