Chapter 18

Moon Goddesses's POV

" It's already starting?"I asked myself and stood up from my throne and walking to the water.

The oldest fairy coming to me as it waits again.

" Hopefully the vision I saw was this time."I said and sighed.

Third Person's POV

Sangyeon knocked Y/N out picking her up and walking away as possible, he sensed Juyeon from a mile away.

No matter what they do to stop Juyeon he wasn't stoppable, he was fast and furious about what was happening, knocking small trees and dirt behind him.

Sangyeon knows that for the curse to break they need to see each other die, but it was only for her, if only the promise wasn't done then Juyeon could've been fine.

That was on Sangyeon's head all along.

The only way to save Juyeon is to kill the one he adores the most.

The other members knew that  it would be a bad idea to kill her, Juyeon isn't in the house now and might end thousands or maybe millions of life.

Sangyeon stopped at an old church, it was crumpled with vines hanging, broken windows and rotten or broken chairs and the cracked table on the center.

He laid her there and sighed as he awaited for the arrival of the man he wants to see to end her life again.

Sunset came and Juyeon halted on the front of the church with furry eyes as he pushed the door harshly causing it to fly off.

In that very moment Sangyeon reappeared with a dagger in his hands and quickly putting it on Y/N's neck.

" Move or she will die."Sangyeon threatened Juyeon causing it to be more angry than ever.

" Stop this this instant Sangyeon hyung, you know it won't solve the problem."Juyeon calmly but surely he was angry about it.

" It's better than loosing a friend."he said and slowly almost cut some of the flesh.

Causing Juyeon to fastly take Sangyeon away from her.

" I told you not to hyung."he said darkly as his eyes turned red.

Sangyeon chuckled and kicked Juyeon back grabbing the dagger back and rushing towards Y/N.

Younghoon blocked Sangyeon as Jacob fetched Y/N into his arms as he gave Juyeon a simple nod.

Juyeon's eyes were still red but he got the signal, he quickly took the chance to grab Sangyeon by the neck and choking him to the wall.

" Why are you doing this? You knew it wasn't good for me to see her countlessly dying."Juyeon said as Sangyeon smirked.

" Well a human's life isn't like ours, better end it."he said and Juyeon got furious to throw a punch on him.

" We aren't immortal like you said, we die as well."Juyeon said as he slowly walked to Sangyeon who stood up and chuckled.

Throwing punches to Juyeon as Juyeon keeps on defending himself back. "  You'll never get away with this ever again."Juyeon said as his eyes went even redder and black smoke starts to flow out on his back.

" Try me, you're too weak to even save her through the last years"Sangyeon replied and Juyeon chocked him by raising him up while holding his neck.

" Not anymore hyung, I learned that I should have done this a long time ago, and that was finishing you and vanishing you here."Juyeon said as darkness consumed him turning him into a dark big wolf with vibrang red eyes.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to Jacob carrying me. " Wait! Where is Juyeon!?"I said and they stopped running.

" He is with Sangyeon hyung."Jacob replied.

My eyes widened from what he said.

" Take me back now! Sangyeon will be dead if we do not act now!"I shouted and they frowned.

" I'm dead serious, Juyeon will slaughter him soon, please! Let's go back!"I shouted and they looked at each other before nodding and turning back to where we were when I was asleep.

I got off Jacob and walked through the first door and the last open way only to see Juyeon already transformed into a demon himself.

Sangyeon in his arms being raised up lifelessly  I gasped silently as I saw a gruesome scene, blood dripping from Sangyeon's stomach and mouth.

Juyeon wasn't Juyeon, he became the monster Jacob and the  others have feared......and also what I feared the most.

" Ah......Juyeon.....look at yourself right now, you look like a monster, killing your hyung should make you anger yourself and you'll scare you love one."Sangyeon said and looked at me with a faint smile.

" I was wrong.......sorry."he said before he got crushed by the big dark hands of a big wolf crushed him to death giving me a shock face.

The others got weak when they saw Sangyeon's lifeless boday laying on the floor in the blood of pool as the big shadow wolf licked the blood.

I slowly walkrd towards him as tears just flooded out of my eyes. I sat down at the center and wiped my tears and I closed my eyes.

" Juyeon."I shouted causing him to look at me and ran towards me, the others took a step up but Juyeon growled and I continued crying.

" Juyeon please, don't hurt your family please? Not anymore please?"I asked as I caressed his black fur and slowly hugged him.

I cried as much I did as I felt my heart ache and hugged him tightly before doing the unexpected for the others.

I took the sharp piece of stick and pierced it into his heart making him shout in pain as I keep on pushing it.

" You finally did it Baby....I'm proud of you."