Chapter13

Y/N's POV

I woke up and got ready for work when I saw Juyeon and Jacob.

" Is he still doing it?"

"  Juyeon I tried to stop him....sorry."

" It's okay hyung I get it."

I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen as the two smiled at me.

" Morning Y/N, let's go to work together."Jacob said and I looked at Juyeon who smiled.

" Jacob would be your guard while I try to find a way to get out of here, you know since danger is lurking everywhere."Juyeon said and I sighed.

" You can stop with the coding, I know you meant Sangyeon and the others."I said and he raised his hands.

" You got me, I advice you to be with Younghoon or Jackb okay?"he said and I nodded.

" How did you end up being cursed here?"I asked and he sighed in annoyance.

" Well at first I was mad cause they killed you and ran away from home, I ended up being chased by the Helsing's and then got cursed here by one of them, I still have to find the way to break it."he said and I ooed.

" You've been stuck here for a long time."I said and he nodded.

" Yeah right, I've been here watching them renovate the house and the maids are from their bloodline, they'll try to finish me off."he said and rolled his eyes.

" I'll help you, after work I can help you Ju."I said and he smiled at me cutely.

" You made me a nickname, that's swee- argh."he said as he felt pain again.

" You okay?"I asked almost touching him but I stopped.

" Yeah."he said and smiled even though he was in pain.

" Juyeon don't get giddy over a nickname."Jacob laughed and Juyeon rolled his eyes.

" But anyway we need to go to work and I promise to help you once we comeback."I said and he nodded before me and Jacob went to the cafe.

" Keep yourself on high alert Y/N."Jacob said and I hummed.

We stepped foot into the cafe and got greeted with smiles.......smiles that seems so fake.

" Morning you too."Sunwoo said and walked away.

It seems like a normal day of work, but for me my vision changed, when I look at them I only think about them as vampires.

" Do you perhaps wanna stick around with me or with Younghoon?"Jacob asked and I smiled.

" You two are just fine, I can pick you both, as long as Juyeon trust you and my instinct tells me  trusts you."I said and he nodded before we separated.

Of course it was normal but it seems like Younghoon and Jacob are being alert.

" Y/N, let's go to the counter."Younghoon said and I nodded as I followed him.

" Why aren't you talking to the rest of us?"Changmin whined infront of me as I sighed.

" Sorry, I was working and I had no time to talk to anyone unless it's about work."I said while calculating the money.

" Come on, just tell me you know the truth."he whined and I kept my mouth shut.

" Changmin leave her alone, she knows and she doesn't need to talk to anyone unless she is ready to."Younghoon said and Changmin sighed in disappointment in his eyes.

" Lucky."he said and walked away sulking.

After work they still walked with me, even Sangyeon did, but his eyes seemed to be cold as well as to how he walks and speak to us.

" Well, this is our stop, we should go now."Jacob said and they waved goodbye as I waved back.

We went in only to see Juyeon reading various books at the same time, books that he had finished are on the ground and a glass of animal blood beside him.

I walked towards hkm and sat beside him, I looked at the books and read some of it.

" Books of curses?"I said and he hummed as he was focusing.

" There, that's the curse you have right?"I asked as I pointed at the book and he nodded.

" They tied me into this house, the only way to set me free is to destroy the thing where the curse has been put."Juyeon said and sighed as he rested his back kn the sofa.

" And where would that be?"I asked and he sighed.

" I don't even know where to start? We might go to the point that I must destroy the house."Juyeon said.

" Well why not we start with some of your things? I mean the closest thing I could think of being cursed is your things without you even knowing it."I said and he smiled.

" Great thinking."he said and walked away for a second and came back with the book.

I smiled as I know that the book was the one who let me met a boy and the one I love.

" Your diary may be the best place to curse it."I said and he nodded.

" You have been a great diary for centuries, I will always remember you in my mind."he said before tearing it apart.

We waited until smoke got out of the book forming a skull and disappearing in thin air.

" Should we test it and see if you can get out of here?"I asked and he nodded.

Jacob and I nervously stood at the front of the door waiting for Juyeon to come out.

" What if it won't work?"I asked Jacob and he patted my back.

" Stop thinking like that, let's just hope for thw very best."Jacob said and I hummed as we watched him standing in the door and looking at the floor.

" We can wait for you Juyeon, I know you can do it."I said and he took a deep breath before stepping on the other side.

I couldn't believe it.......he was finally free.