Chapter 17

The next morning came out special for me.

Juyeon brought me to the mountains near the ocean, I smiled as the sun was at its high peak and the others joined in.

" Ah fresh air!"Eric shouted and opened his arms.

It was a windy and I loved it, they were playing like they were normal people having fun in their vacation.

Juyeon held my hand and we slowly walked away from the ruckus, Juyeon's hands never left mine as we walked on the side of the cliff.

" Sangyeon hyung might attack you right now."he said and smiled sadly as I tightened my hands on him. " Juyeon..."

" I'm sorry."he said and I hugged him. " What for? I told you it's fine."I said and he hummed as he smiled again.

" Now let's go have some fun."I said and walked towards the others.

He held my hand and I bumped on his chest.
" Would you trust me?"he asked. " Totally."I said as a grin appeared in his face as he slowly secured his grip on my waist.

" Do you mean it?"he asked and I nodded.

The next thing I knew was we fell down on the cliff, I clinged on him as I heard his laugh before a gush of darkness consumed me.

And before I knew it, he turned into a big dark raven with red eyes.

I opened my eyes only to hold on him tighter, it was pretty high and I can only see water.

He then dived and I shouted as he stopped meters away from the water. " YAH! LEE JUYEON ARE YOU CRAZY!?"I shouted as a loud chirp replied to me.

We head back to the cliff and he landed as the members smirked.

I got down and I sighed as Juyeon just transformed back into himself and smiled at me. " Sweet of you to give your mate a thrilling ride."Sunwoo said with a hint of sarcasm before letting out a simple laugh.

" Atleast he did really and not on the--"

" Shut up Eric you don't have to say it."Changmin said and Eric rolled his eyes.

" You okay?"Juyeon asked. " Well experiencing some shit that had never happened to me like flying the hell to the water and being jumped together with someone in a high cliff was rather nice."I said and he laughed.

" I see I scared you that much? If you say so I'll do it again."he said and I glared at him.

" Ewwww the fuck Changmin get those worms away!"Chanhee screamed as Changmin literally tries to hand it to the person he sees.

I laughed as Changmin threw it towards me but Juyeon caught it.

" Babe, look a worm."he said and I ran away from him and went to the others. " Yah!"Juyeon said letting go of the worm and fastly catching up to me and hugged my waist.

" Don't do that."he said sternly and I nodded.

It's maybe the best thing to do.

" Y/N~"

I frowned looking left and right, I thought I heard someone calling my name.

" Is something wrong?"he asked and I frowned.

" Nothing, I just thought I heard a weird wind."I said ans he hummed.

But before I could even react I felt a sudden pain in my head, as if I was hit with a person's arm or feet.

I groaned and held tighter on Juyeon.

But instead it wasn't Juyeon, it was someone else, my eyes widened as I got out of his hands and looked at him.

" Sangyeon?"I asked and he smiled evilly.
" Great job on breaking what's supposed to be my family."he said and I frowned.

" What do you mean? I never did."I said and he scoffed.

" The others left me and it's all because of you, since that day you freaking promised I had to finish you off that it was my habit."he said.

Middle of the forest with no one around, they are really fast as hell.

" But you can change Sangyeon."I said and he scoffed. " And watch Juyeon in agony?"he said and I frowned.

" Juyeon is still in agony, you let him feel it, you let him see me die."I said. " Cause the curse won't work without him seeing you but it doesn't break."Sangyeon said and I sighed.

" Cause I wasn't the person who got cursed more."I said and he looked at me with a glare.

" We'll see."

Jacob's POV

Fuck! This is not how it supposed to happen.

I looked at Juyeon who was straightly looking at the forest, his eye sight is hell more than anyone's, he can hear anything from any mile as long as he focuses on that sound he was looking for.

" Juyeon calm down please."I pleaded but it was too late.

He was clenching his hands and anger was seen in his face. We got scared about it happening again.

" Hyung you know what happenednthe last time you let anger control you, please calm down a little we will save her."Chanhee said and he glared at him.

" Do you think if I get her back without ending his life would solve the problem?"he said and Chanhee gulped.

" But hyung you should atleast calm down a little, the last time you turned into a monster you almost ended the lives of humans and us."Haknyeon said ans he calmed a little.

" I won't calm down, I don't care anymore, let anger take me then, I don't give a damn. As long as I get her off that fucking devil's hands then I can finish him off myself."he said and run towards the forest.

" This shouldn't be happening."Younghoon said and I sighed.

" Better go and chase after him."I said and they agreed as we all went inside the forest, hoping that all of us would come back alive and still breathing.